Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am singled out and treated like shit at work because of how I look

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Not by my coworkers, but by my leaders/bosses/supervisors, funnily enough except for the actual owner of the store I work at.

I'm one of the shortest people there, despite the majority of customers being Asian and White, the majority of employees are non whites/Non Asians, particularly ethnic women, very few whites, particularly white men.

Black Women, but the women as a whole get treated the best. I'm the third best on my team a majority of the time, and the only people who beat me in terms of my job are the two people who trained me who have been there for years, who plan on quitting next year. I don't think they know that there two best guys are gonna leave and I'd be the best.

They treat this older black woman, who don't get me wrong she's not a bad person, its just they treat her better than me, they treat all the ethnics better than me. I fucking hate it

I hope they let me go honestly even if I don't make any money so they lose all their best people.

So many fucking females in positions of power at this store, and one of the only male bosses/leaders is a fucking huge asshole who doesn't like me either which I'm pretty confident is because how I look being shorter and chubbier and not as strong as the bigger people.

I can't wait to go home dude. Hope I get fired today, even tho it'd be unjust.

Because 1. Stinky inkwel and 2. White.
Being white is more of a bonus tbh.

Not by my coworkers, but by my leaders/bosses/supervisors, funnily enough except for the actual owner of the store I work at.

I'm one of the shortest people there, despite the majority of customers being Asian and White, the majority of employees are non whites/Non Asians, particularly ethnic women, very few whites, particularly white men.

Black Women, but the women as a whole get treated the best. I'm the third best on my team a majority of the time, and the only people who beat me in terms of my job are the two people who trained me who have been there for years, who plan on quitting next year. I don't think they know that there two best guys are gonna leave and I'd be the best.

They treat this older black woman, who don't get me wrong she's not a bad person, its just they treat her better than me, they treat all the ethnics better than me. I fucking hate it

I hope they let me go honestly even if I don't make any money so they lose all their best people.

So many fucking females in positions of power at this store, and one of the only male bosses/leaders is a fucking huge asshole who doesn't like me either which I'm pretty confident is because how I look being shorter and chubbier and not as strong as the bigger people.

Do you think its because they saw your videos and realized you were an inkwell? Or just coz of your looks ?

how tall are you? and what do you work exactly? i can relate on being hated and treated the worse amongst co workers. ( i am nice to everyone)

drop the fat you fucking idiot

how tall are you? and what do you work exactly? i can relate on being hated and treated the worse amongst co workers. ( i am nice to everyone)

he's manlet it's over for him

One of the only things I can truly relate to you with(besides inceldom of course). Job higher ups are a plague towards men like us. They go on fucking powertrips and treat men who are at the bottom of the social heichary, non-NT, or ugly like garbage. The faggots will expect the most grueling work ethic from you like your some kind of robot while taking it easy with everyone else. All because you don't kiss their ass like a cuck. Nothing but bullshit and unfair treatment as usual. And people wonder why we incels would rather be NEET. Gee I wonder why? :feelsseriously:

should probably rope tbh

leave the same time as them and make them regret. they will have to hire one more person (or two) per every skilled person who left

Get used to it bro this is how it is at work like this, I know it best. But after a while it will stop bothering you if you just accept that you can't change it. Unless you wanna ER that shop, that's a good choice too ;) (In Minecraft ofc).

he's manlet it's over for him

The comments on this video... @BrendioEEE

The guy in the yellow needs to see a therapist.
he shouldn’t be allowed to be near woman
This conversation would have gone a lot better if Derrick wasn’t there
I feel Derek was too young or immature to be taking serious

There are plenty of such comments. Absolutely nonsense without any foundation. They really sounds like the typical meme. And what a surprise. Most likely those comments are from females. Just give him a break...

drop the fat you fucking idiot
Hello, 2018 department? This is fat Brendio.

There are plenty of such comments. Absolutely nonsense without any foundation. They really sounds like the typical meme. And what a surprise. Most likely those comments are from females. Just give him a break...
Its still pretty edited, compare me on literally anything else including my own videos.

Hello, 2018 department? This is fat Brendio.
Do you seriously think you're doing alright? You've got some serious extra pounds on your face man.

In hell, everyone will be an incel who has to wageslave.

Do you seriously think you're doing alright? You've got some serious extra pounds on your face man.
What's your reference for this? What you're saying is scientifically impossible when I eat less than 1800 calories a day, bike 5-10 miles every day, and walk the equivalent of 10-30 miles worth of steps. Compare how I looked in the Hake shit compared to the jubilee video which was filmed several months ago.

Unless you're confusing loose skin for fat which is fair, it can look like fat, but that can only be lost via surgery.

Just color your skin black, bro
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

How much do they pay you?

How much do they pay you?
13-15 dollars an hour not sure exactly ngl. But I have to give 1/3rd if my paycheck to my step dad because he hates me and wants me to be an incel forever and never escape California.

Its still pretty edited, compare me on literally anything else including my own videos.

I will destroy all of them soonish for their atrocity.

u could be the best but would you be their boss, i’m pretty unfamiliar with work politics sorry for ignorance

What's your reference for this? What you're saying is scientifically impossible when I eat less than 1800 calories a day, bike 5-10 miles every day, and walk the equivalent of 10-30 miles worth of steps. Compare how I looked in the Hake shit compared to the jubilee video which was filmed several months ago.

Unless you're confusing loose skin for fat which is fair, it can look like fat, but that can only be lost via surgery.
I don't buy that most of that is just loose skin, you're nowhere near your facial prime

First off, you're too high-IQ to be working minimum-wage slave jobs. Secondly, the main problem is your woeful childish behavior; you resemble a fat baby-faced mess and behave like one too. You need to fix your hormonal profile. The estrogen may as well be seeping out of your sweat glands.

Last edited:

JFL at working in retail as an incel. There are so many worthless fucking people I had to deal with during my year and a half at Kroger. I’d rather kill myself than work retail ever again. I work as a valet driver and look at my phone all day rather than do actual work because it’s so slow.

I don't buy that most of that is just loose skin, you're nowhere near your facial prime
You're right that I'm nowhere near my facial prime but my facial prime cannot be achieved through weight loss alone. I can reach 0% body fat and still have this loose skin. Surgery is the only option. I can prob post more some censored comparison pictures when I get home in a few hours.
20191203 133910

You must eat the food volume of a whale if you get all that exercise and still look like Jabba the Hut.
You probably eat too much carbs. Give the keto diet a try, helped me shred 50lbs in 2 months

You must eat the food volume of a whale if you get all that exercise and still look like Jabba the Hut.
You probably eat too much carbs. Give the keto diet a try, helped me shred 50lbs in 2 months
I think I'll stick with what has made me actually lose over 180 pounds instead of newfag redditor who either doesn't know or is pretending I'm still fat to appeal to the people on the forum riding the cuck wave from the newest heavily edited Jubilee video I was in which was recorded SEVERAL months ago.

Treated like shit because of how you look? :blackpill:

Let them know about your status as an incelebrity.

Me too, i cannot even get hired now because of my long hair/incel looks... im sure they wouldn't mind if chad had long hair.....

Last edited:
can't relate but sounds rough

Probably reverse discrimination. Showing favoritism to those who aren't white and male

One of the only things I can truly relate to you with(besides inceldom of course). Job higher ups are a plague towards men like us. They go on fucking powertrips and treat men who are at the bottom of the social heichary, non-NT, or ugly like garbage. The faggots will expect the most grueling work ethic from you like your some kind of robot while taking it easy with everyone else. All because you don't kiss their ass like a cuck. Nothing but bullshit and unfair treatment as usual. And people wonder why we incels would rather be NEET. Gee I wonder why? :feelsseriously:
I seriously cannot fucking stand it. This is a common experience among us incels when it comes to wageslaving.

I can only get hired at places that hire special needs people because my face looks special needs.

are you getting paid for all those youtube things at least?

Fatcel=Volcel tbh

They make such brain dead comments it infuriating. It’s nothing but a soy circule jerk. “Oh it’s Derek ima head out” - that’s so funny hhahshhsha

These comment sections are pure rage fuel

Yh I had to work in a dessert place, and being the ugly one was pretty shit

They make such brain dead comments it infuriating. It’s nothing but a soy circule jerk. “Oh it’s Derek ima head out” - that’s so funny hhahshhsha

These comment sections are pure rage fuel
This forum starting to look like the comments sections recently, with some users, JFL at the absolute state of falling for that edited video that made me look bad. Newfag/Leftist fakecel test honestly.

Honestly if I do get fired I think I'd start making some new premium videos on youtube to expose these cucks and spread the blackpill.