Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am sick of people like tails and all this “female gaze” crap

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
These idiots don’t understand the standards in their shithole are not the same worldwide. Feminine guys may be liked in asia and in some liberal shithole parts of the USA but I can assure you that in my location, being a prettyboy or whatever gets you bullied by both genders. My personal experience has shown me that being short or skinny or feminine looking is straight up death here, yet some faggot who watches tails will tell me to “prettyboymaxx” or some shit, and if I say it’s false then he will call me a coper. I’m sick to death of these clowns ruining the blackpill.

Stopped watching tails after he admitted to being a 6 foot tall white dude

I stopped watching Tails after all the normies infested the comment section.

Hate to break it to you but this cope.

Prettyboys mog all when it comes to get young attractive women(aka the only women who matter)

Nigga got the 1980s soviet microphone. I thought you where about to start saying the code to activate the sleeper agents to destroy capitalism.

Hate to break it to you but this cope.

Prettyboys mog all when it comes to get young attractive women(aka the only women who matter)
As I said at the start of this post, you probably live in some liberal place of the USA. I’m outside everyday and I never see those types of guys with GFs, they are always walking alone.

As I said at the start of this post, you probably live in some liberal place of the USA. I’m outside everyday and I never see those types of guys with GFs, they are always walking alone.
You're telling me this guy would be incel in whatever (probably EE) shithole you live in?

View: https://youtu.be/i5h3r-gBnOA

These idiots don’t understand the standards in their shithole are not the same worldwide. Feminine guys may be liked in asia and in some liberal shithole parts of the USA but I can assure you that in my location, being a prettyboy or whatever gets you bullied by both genders. My personal experience has shown me that being short or skinny or feminine looking is straight up death here, yet some faggot who watches tails will tell me to “prettyboymaxx” or some shit, and if I say it’s false then he will call me a coper. I’m sick to death of these clowns ruining the blackpill.
I feel the same way. Especially when liberal femoids tell incels that the only way to get laid is to act like a fag. They should try living one week as a male incel and see how they fucking feel.

Nigga got the 1980s soviet microphone. I thought you where about to start saying the code to activate the sleeper agents to destroy capitalism.
1 dollar microphone. Probably it has more years than you.

You're telling me this guy would be incel in whatever (probably EE) shithole you live in?

View: https://youtu.be/i5h3r-gBnOA

I watched the video again, he seems way more masculine looking than 99% of those guys and online his height is listed 5’11 which isn’t short. I meant if you put a regular faggot looking prettyboy here then he will get nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back