Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am sick of my foid family.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
Let me lay out my family members

Mother - Doesn't work, hasn't in decades, lives off settlement money (2500 month+1000 for disability)

Sister - Doesn't work, hasn't in her entire life. Got injured and lives off settle money (4000 a month)

Mothers sister - Divorce raped many men, got into cushy foid do-nothing jobs, owns a mansion, constantly brags to my mother

Step dad - Wage slaves 12 hours a day, 4-5 days a week, in a factory.

My sister called me lazy when I was NEET (JF MOTHERFUCKING L), my mom constantly complains to me that she had to "settle" for my step-dad because he doesn't constantly want to go out to concerts and party and drink alcohol, he is "boring", and he doesnt "help do work around the house" keep in mind they are in their 50's. My mothers sister is flaunting wealth to my mother and I have to hear "wow, Im so envious of her, she just gets to live life how she wants and has it made"

These useless fucking cunts have done nothing in life and dumb-stumbled their way into money, relationships, and betabuxxers they take advantage of. Then I have to listen to them bitch and moan over the smallest thing. Meanwhile I wage slave 10 hours a day to make less than they do for doing absolutely NOTHING.

and my mom constantly complaining about my step-dad being lazy and not helping around the house or taking out garbage or cleaning up a mess he makes immediately, when he is genuinely living in hell in a factory, and constantly telling me "im only with him because of my financial situation. I wish I was like my sister who doesn't have to be with any man".

Latest story, my mom was in AWE because she went to visit her sister and her sisters daughter and go to a concert, "I didn't realize her daughter was so hardcore, we were up front at the pit and she had to go the washroom and she just lifted her leg and let piss run down her leg". what the fuck. these are 50 year old women with a daughter and are doing this shit.

DO NOT betabuxx. This is what will happen. seriously.

Tbh. at this point. I would like to move out on my own and live in a 1 room apartment and become totally recluse. Thing is in Canada I can't even afford to do that so I am either stuck living with my parents or being homeless.

This is some brutal shit to read. :feelsUnreal:

Knowing that we have to work twice as hard to not even come anywhere close to where they are is sui inducing. :dafuckfeels:

Also jfl what the fuck is up with women behaving like animals nowadays? There's no civility anymore.

i think a lot of modern families are like this especially in america and western europe, unearned money, barely aware of their age and situation, total misandry and degeneracy

This is some brutal shit to read. :feelsUnreal:

Knowing that we have to work twice as hard to not even come anywhere close to where they are is sui inducing. :dafuckfeels:
Yeah. seriously. my sisters injury isn't even severe and she is getting 4k a month tax free since its settlement money. She sends videos to my mom of her basically living a tutorial mode life. hanging out with her pets, going for walks in the forest. i can tell my mom thinks she's so much better than me because of this and its infuriating
Also jfl what the fuck is up with women behaving like animals nowadays? There's no civility anymore.
I don't know man. my mom is obsessed with bar hopping and getting wasted in public despite being late 50s. it's mind boggling. she talks like everyone should respect her too. JFL. my sister and my my moms sister daughter are even worse

Tbh. at this point. I would like to move out on my own and live in a 1 room apartment and become totally recluse. Thing is in Canada I can't even afford to do that so I am either stuck living with my parents or being homeless.
doing this rn, the computer janitor "upper class" is allowed to rot in decrepit old 1 room apartments :feelshaha:

i think a lot of modern families are like this especially in america and western europe, unearned money, barely aware of their age and situation, total misandry and degeneracy
My mom resents her current husband yet the last 2 guys she was with she cheated on and then divorce raped.JFL

My mom resents her current husband yet the last 2 guys she was with she cheated on and then divorce raped.JFL
my brother's wife resented him and tried to throw him out of the house that he owns

she was a single mom when he married her, and several years older than him