Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am sick of JewTube ads

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Overlord
★★★★★
Are there any ways to block their obnoxious 20 second unskippable ads ? Anything I've tried so far did not work or gets patched in a week or so. Why would a billionaire company do this anyways they are just pushing people off their platform. I would be listening to my playlists and then in the middle of a good song there would be annoying shitty ad which ruins my entire experience.

You can use an ad blocker but it costs money

use adguard, it's free and doesn't sell your data to the jews

30 sec ad 3 mins into a video.

Ads being longer than a short video.

Ads playing when a video ends.

Ads playing when you want to back a little bit to listen to something again.

Ad automatically playing when you pause and unpause a vid to go to the bathroom to release your shit.

Ads destroying your ears because it is louder than the video itself.

Youtube and Facebook banning covid comments yet play up scammer ads jfl.

I dont even want adblock. I want to be reminded of kikes everytime I get in to Youtube.

There's one of these threads like every day.

I recommend SmartTubeNext on Android/Android TV

30 sec ad 3 mins into a video.

Ads being longer than a short video.

Ads playing when a video ends.

Ads playing when you want to back a little bit to listen to something again.

Ad automatically playing when you pause and unpause a vid to go to the bathroom to release your shit.

Ads destroying your ears because it is louder than the video itself.

Youtube and Facebook banning covid comments yet play up scammer ads jfl.

I dont even want adblock. I want to be reminded of kikes everytime I get in to Youtube.
Obnoxious as fuck. I also hate how costly premium VPNs are because they have some of the best adblocks which cannot be cracked by JewTube. 100$ a year for a premium VPN with good adblock ? No thank you.

There's one of these threads like every day.
I hate how there is no other alternative to Youtube. Every single site that launched to compete with it was garbage in comparison to YT.

Jewtube is starting to block adblockers
They started doing it months ago. I've been suffering with ads for months and nothing has been done for it. They are getting good at patching their site so the adblock does not work.

They started doing it months ago. I've been suffering with ads for months and nothing has been done for it. They are getting good at patching their site so the adblock does not work.
Yea ever since that kike femoid took over its been getting worse and worse.Its been bad even before her but still she made it worse

Jewtube is starting to block adblockers
what do you mean? I use an adblocker and I don't get any ads on my videos, I think it might be because I use the Brave browser

what do you mean? I use an adblocker and I don't get any ads on my videos, I think it might be because I use the Brave browser
Downloading the Brave browser right now. @Rotter

When you use some adblockers they can detect you get a special message telling you to turn it off.There are still adblockers that work but they will probably patch it soon

Does brave adblocker actually work ? I've heard that brave adblock does not work for jewtube
Not for the new stuff no. I'm starting to get ads (very rarely tho) while watching youtube nowadays and I use brave + adblocker. Just like with other shit they slowly push these ads across the world, they don't want everyone to get ads at the same time and start boycots and talking about it finding solutions they want you to feel like you're the only one who's complaining. Anyone who tells you brave blocks ads just lives somewhere where they haven't pushed these ads yet.

You still should use brave though, both google and firefox are jewish companies that hate you.

Last edited:
Not for the new stuff no. I'm starting to get ads (very rarely tho) while watching youtube nowadays and I use brave + adblocker. Just like with other shit they slowly push these ads across the world, they don't want everyone to get ads at the same time and start boycots and talking about it finding solutions they want you to feel like you're the only one who's complaining. Anyone who tells you brave blocks ads just lives somewhere where they haven't pushed these ads yet.
Damn that sucks. I got excited for a moment. Fuck youtube seriously fucking pieces of shit.

Why would a billionaire company do this anyways they are just pushing people off their platform
Will you realistically switch? YouTube knows the vast majority will just stay and watch the shitty ad rather than leave as that means going to the nonexistent competition

Will you realistically switch? YouTube knows the vast majority will just stay and watch the shitty ad rather than leave as that means going to the nonexistent competition
I installed Brave browser and have gotten 0 ads.

I had to disable ad blocker, 2 20 second ads is a fucking piss take.

Yes and many will never go through to that effort
most people are too lazy to get out of their comfort zone. Getting used to a new browser takes some time.

Click on the info sign then block ad then stop seeing ad to skip it

ublock defender + incognegro mode

works ok

Damn that sucks. I got excited for a moment. Fuck youtube seriously fucking pieces of shit.

Anything run by corporate trannies is going to be shit. The fact that yoooooooooooootuuuuuuuuuuuuuuube is overtly user hostile is of no shock to me.