Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am sick and tired of redpilled fingerringmaxxed gymcopers!

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★
Lately I have been seeing so many redpill/gymcopers (85%+ are asians), I really just want to vomit… idiots don’t understand that besides them being the least preferred race they can’t compensate for lack of face/height with fucking FINGER RINGS and broiler bloated legs! Someone tell them already!

No gym for your face and race

I don't really care lol. Let them do whatever they want, after they get muscles and see that women still treat them badly maybe they will understand something.

I'll when get a chance.

No gym for your face and race
I have noticed that there is a rise in the number of these people every summer, they start crawling outside to try PUA/redpilled bullshit and to get that “game action” going on

I have noticed that there is a rise in the number of these people every summer, they start crawling outside to try PUA/redpilled bullshit and to get that “game action” going on
Yep. Happens in the summer because that's when all the sexhaver couples prance around and rub it in your face.

We all know how this ends, countless videos of brutal rejections/threatenings to call police etc

Yeah. I was also folded in half on the way out and had to be delivered by a C-section. My mom was 40 at the time of my birth and my dad was 51
Damn

That probably fucked you up in some way tbh

Damn

That probably fucked you up in some way tbh
I’m sure it did. Old parents quite literally give you crappy dna and likely autism. It’s also probably why I have so many chronic physical health problems. I swear it should be illegal for women to reproduce after 35 to prevent this shit