Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am SICK and fucking TIRED of seeing simps and cucks everywhere

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
Seriously why havent these retards got it yet? Its obviously in their natural instinct to treat women better but why havent they acknowledged the fact that these whores arent gonna date them in a million years? they should fucking start to be self aware and realize they'll NEVER have a chance with anyone on their looks level or above that. Even if they ascend they'll still face problems dealing with these whores ( cheating, divorce-raped ). These overprivileged scumbag teenwhores got a LOT of fucking pathetic simps, you RARELY ever see them play video games and if they do they'll get a fuckton of attention and get treated better by a lot of bluepilled simpretards that think they got a chance. These whores dont play video games because they GOT A PERFECT LIFE, THEY CAN USE CHEAT MENUS IN REAL LIFE AND GET EVERYTHING HANDED TO THEM IN A SILVER PLATE. while we have to cope in a virtual sandbox to escape our miserable reality.

Niggers in africa climb trees to get bananas, why do they climb trees? TO GET BANANAS AND EAT TO SURVIVE. Those simps throw their money at these overprivileged whores. why do they do that? YES THATS RIGHT WHY DO THEY FUCKING DO THAT??????? THEY GET N O T H I N G IN RETURN FUCKING NOTHING THOSE FUCKING EVIL IMPERIALIST KAFFIR DOGS HAVE TURNED WHORE SIMPING INTO A PROFITABLE SYSTEM TO THEM AND THESE FUCKING RETARDS WONT REALIZE THEY GET NOTHING IN RETURN LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING.

FUCK NATURE AND FUCK EVOLUTION FOR HARDWIRING THE BRAIN TO TREAT THESE WHORES BETTER I AM FUCKING SICK OF SEEING THESE BLUEPILLED SUB 5 CUCKS AND OTHER NORMIENIGGER RETARDS GIVING EVERYTHING TO THESE WHORES AND TREATING THEM LIKE GODS. I WAS IN A ZOMBIE SERVER IN GTA SA MULTIPLAYER AND I SAW ALL THESE FUCKING SIMPS WORSHIPPING A WHORE AND GIVING HER FREE MONEY WHILE I HAD TO GRIND FOR IT THEY ARE FUCKING LUCKY THAT TEAM KILL ISN'T ENABLED OR I WOULD'VE MASSACRED THESE SCUMFUCK PIECES OF SHIT ONE BY ONE AND NEVER LET THEM PLAY THERE AGAIN FUCK YOU NATURE FUCK YOU TREES DIE DIE DIE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yeah. There's many simps even in incel spaces

Many of them are subhuman/LTN copers; accepting the brutal truth that they will never be on the same level as a Chad to a foid, no matter what they do, is extremely difficult to do for most of them due to their bluepilled brainwashing... :feelswhat:

Not to mention they also are often retarded enough to think their white knighting and worship of foids is enough to make them appealing in the eyes of the said foids, despite all statistics and most studies on attraction obviously saying otherwise. :feelsclown:

Society is enabling simps and cucks.

Not to mention they also are often retarded enough to think their white knighting and worship of foids is enough to make them appealing in the eyes of the said foids, despite all statistics and most studies on attraction obviously saying otherwise.
THIS. LITERALLY FUCKING THIS. THERES 0 CHANCE THAT THEY'LL GET A DATE IT HAS BEEN PROVEN A MILLION TIMES BUT SOYCIETY AND THESE CORPORATE MEDIA CONTROLLING SCUM ARE OMITTING THESE IMPORTANT DETAILS
Yeah. There's many simps even in incel spaces
Society is enabling simps and cucks.
:yes:

There are incels out there that don’t consider themselves as such and thus, stay bluepilled and delusional. That’s why they stay simps

How are things in Saudi Arabia? How are there incels there when arranged marriage exists and they're at least relatively rich?

The world is filled with many idiots. Exponentially more than people who can think critically.

I don't blame them, they are trying their best to get pussy. They can't be a chad so they gotta compensate. Reflects badly on all men because foids wants to be worshipped if you are not a chad. I'm happy that they're just orbiters and are not getting anywhere, at least we have our pride.