Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am shaking

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★★
I got physical ill because of the dogpill I saw outside. I am at my place now and I don’t know what to do. My body is reacting in a very unusual way. I am showing signs of both physical and mental stress. I can’t focus on anything right now, my thoughts are extremely disordered at the moment. My brain is in some sort of panic mode, it is rapidly firing without aim.

What happened?

I can feel the heat of my body increasing, I am sweating and turning red. My eye twitches. I am grunting.

And it’s like I just froze. My body is making small movements but I can’t leave my current stance.

try watching something calming and eat something tasty

I can feel the heat of my body increasing, I am sweating and turning red. My eye twitches. I am grunting.

And it’s like I just froze. My body is making small movements but I can’t leave my current stance.
DOGS FUCK WOMEN

Horses FUCK women it's OVER

This nigga boofed the whole stash

I am experiencing a heavy desire above all else to absolutely dominate and take anything I want by any means necessary. When I first got back home I decided to masturbate the heat out of my system but after I got a rock hard erection I almost automatically stopped myself. My desire to experience pleasure was overshadowed by the desire to inflict pain and suffering.

I am going to wait until my heart rate slows down and then drink my self to sleep.

Last edited:
I was supposed to work on something tonight. Why , why did I stop on my way to home.

Last edited:
Jfl what exactly did you see to make you feel like that

I want to show her face as hard as possible to the beast penis until she suffocates and forced to crush the beast’s penis with her teeth, then I want to watch the beast in pain eating her alive. And before they inevitably die because of blood lose I want to set them on fire.

Last edited:
I am fighting as hard as possible but my subconscious is fighting so hard to remove any empathy towards them. I can’t find ways to rationalize any empathy towards them anymore without neglecting any semblance of self respect I got left for myself

I want to beat that bitch with a baseball bat and then I want to mimic every sound and facial expression she makes in pain while I look at her right into the eyes.

Last edited:
I want to beat that bitch with a baseball bat and then I want to mimic every sound and facial expression she makes in pain while I look her right into the eyes.
I want to force her to emphatize with me. I want her to understand my suffering.

Last edited:
Jfl what exactly did you see to make you feel like that
I saw a girl I knew from primary/highschool with her male dog. The penis of her beast was all out in the public absolutely visible. Just a glance at the direction of it and unless you have a brain implant to censor such thing it is impossible to not notice because it was a small to medium sized dog with almost no fur and it had a junk half the size of its leg. And the fucking bitch rubbed the beast’s belly and touched its penis multiple times. And then she fucking kissed it after it started barking.

I want to do something, please I need a brocel to talk to me right now. I want to do something. I don’t want to feel like this right now. I want to stop it immediately

I got physical ill because of the dogpill I saw outside. I am at my place now and I don’t know what to do. My body is reacting in a very unusual way. I am showing signs of both physical and mental stress. I can’t focus on anything right now, my thoughts are extremely disordered at the moment. My brain is in some sort of panic mode, it is rapidly firing without aim.
Did you see a woman fucking a dog irl :feelskek:

I saw a girl I knew from primary/highschool with her male dog. The penis of her beast was all out in the public absolutely visible. Just a glance at the direction of it and unless you have a brain implant to censor such thing it is impossible to not notice because it was a small to medium sized dog with almost no fur and it had a junk half the size of its leg. And the fucking bitch rubbed the beast belly and touched its penis many times. And then she fucking kissed it after it started barking.

I want to do something, please I need a brocel to talk to me right now. I want to do something. I don’t want to feel like this right now. I want to stop it immediately
Seeing the dog pill in action irl would scar my soul:feelspuke: it's one thing to see it on the internet and completely different irl

I saw a girl I knew from primary/highschool with her male dog. The penis of her beast was all out in the public absolutely visible. Just a glance at the direction of it and unless you have a brain implant to censor such thing it is impossible to not notice because it was a small to medium sized dog with almost no fur and it had a junk half the size of its leg. And the fucking bitch rubbed the beast’s belly and touched its penis multiple times. And then she fucking kissed it after it started barking.

Bro got dick Mogged by a dog

Seeing the dog pill in action irl would scar my soul:feelspuke: it's one thing to see it on the internet and completely different irl
Would give me PTSD

Yeah i always never understood the love for these mutants and rubbing their belly when the dick is out and the dog is in heat seems to be rather common. So freaky.

If you are reading this please talk to me. I need to talk to someone

Did you really see a foid getting fucked by a dog? :feelskek:

and now I am experiencing tinnitus

I am finally reclaiming my normal bodily functions and mental processes. I am not going to react in a stupid way.

I am half way there to achieve the status which would make me capable enough to make her disappear. I shall resist the suffering for now but in future I am going make her regret it one way or another.

Last edited:
literally shaking rn

IMO the dogpill destrpyed all of us at some point

u r going thru a perfectly normal experience

:feelsohgod: