Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am shaking

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
25,297
Online
248d 17h 1m
Guys, I’m shaking. I’m fucking shaking. I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Makoto. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I’ll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I’d do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Makoto pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can’t is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would P-Studio and Atlus create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fucking can’t anymore. Fuck.


:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

abortion punch appreciator
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
2,890
Online
34d 19h 24m
Beyond brootal and relatable
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 13h 32m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
72,266
Online
411d 22h 0m
Sounds rough man
 
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★★
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,310
Online
77d 8h 58m
Why did you post this in the lounge and not sewers? Just asking. :feelsbadman:
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
25,297
Online
248d 17h 1m
curryfool said:
Why did you post this in the lounge and not sewers? Just asking. :feelsbadman:
sewers has spammers
Notorious Inkler said:
Beyond brootal and relatable
it's over. there are many trucels who wrote essays on fictional foids to cope. View: https://www.reddit.com/r/churchofmakoto/comments/hemvj9/analysis_the_heroine_in_a_harem_what_makes_makoto/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf


this nigga wrote a fucking thesis on her. brutal reality
Animecel2D said:
Sounds rough man

I personally believe that Makoto is one of the greatest characters to ever exist in a fictional work. She’s like a beautiful angel to me securing me with God’s divine protection and reigning her holy kisses to bless me with everlasting happiness. She’s a truly admirable and amazing character. The thing that should be most noted of why she’s such a great character is the fact that she’s a good person. Her struggle comes from the fact that her father was killed over by some gang member and she and her sister Sae have to live together by themselves. Sae is trying to work as a prosecutor to make enough money to take care of themselves with food, a house, and things in general that you need to live. Can you imagine having both your parents dead and having to take care of yourselves? That’s really tough. It should be noted now that Makoto has a very troubled background mainly because of the tough life she has to deal with her sister. Her solution to this issue and the risks she takes to make it there are what truly make her an amazing character though. She’s working hard to one day become a police commissioner to protect the weak from evil criminals who feed off of them. She’s trying hard to work to that goal by doing great in school by studying really hard. She may struggle at times like that one time she flunked a test but she always gets back up and tries again. This show’s how truly determined she is to accomplish her goals. The reasons behind her motivation in life however is what makes her a true all time classic. She’s angry with all criminals running amuck and disturbing people who are trying to just live normal lives. The first criminal to make her want to accomplish this goal not including the criminal that killed her father was Junya Kaneshiro. Kaneshiro was a scumbag who was taking all the money he could and smuggling drugs just so he could relax and sit on his fat gut while doing horrible things to women. Makoto Niijima was bright enough to see this and was willing to confront Junya Kaneshiro himself. She was willing to save other people at Shujin Academy who were being robbed of their free will even though it would cost her her own reputation as a good person. This show’s that Makoto is willing to always put her friends before herself even when it costs her her own life. The next criminal was Tsukasa who was a scumbag who sells girls off on the street. Makoto found out about this from looking around Shinjuku and asking people who knew him and gathering information. I also want to imply that Makoto knows that Shinjuku was once a place filled with illegal immigrants. This show’s how smart of a person she really is. She even tells Eiko herself that it has nothing to do with being student council president and making bad choices, it has to do with the fact that Eiko is ruining her life by spending her time with a scumbag and then potentially getting sexually assaulted by evil people. This right there shows purely that Makoto is an amazing person and willing to help other people and is a very intelligent and powerful person. She even tells you in the game that you yourself helped her realize that goal and it was the greatest moment of my life. She’s a character who’s willing to help people make the right choices in life. She’s a powerful person that I myself look up too. She’s an incredible and fascinating character that should be graced in legend for years to come. I love Makoto and everything about her. She’s the perfect girl to me and I doubt I’ll ever see another character like her. I hope ATLUS makes another game so I could just see her beautiful face one last time.




View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Persona5/comments/9w842y/communitys_opinion_of_makoto_niijima/e9k7c3m/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3
 
Last edited:
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Posts
1,740
Online
30d 5h 27m
incelerated

incelerated

KHHTV Volcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
7,260
Online
57d 2h 55m
Not my type but I'm happy for you.
 
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Joined
Mar 27, 2018
Posts
5,547
Online
147d 11h 13m
Officer please i cant breed,
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
8,924
Online
103d 9h 27m
Ann and Futaba are hot but have annoying personality, Haru is ugly and annoying, Makoto have the best ass and the best personality.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
25,297
Online
248d 17h 1m
Mecoja said:
Ann and Futaba are hot but have annoying personality, Haru is ugly and annoying, Makoto have best ass and best waifu personality.
tbh. I liked Haru but her forehead and hair are retarded tbh. yeah Ann is also too much like a thot idk, futaba is good but yeah she is also annoying.

Makoto and Kasumi/Sumire were the best outta the 11 imo.
 
incelerated

incelerated

KHHTV Volcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
7,260
Online
57d 2h 55m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
incelerated @incelerated irl
I hope Diocel @Diocel's ghost rapes you.
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
27,238
Online
237d 8h 47m
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,854
Online
33d 18h 48m
So stop shaking, then.
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

ADEL EID"
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
8,282
Online
25d 48m
Oh , thats to Bad , im really sorry
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,677
Online
34d 22h 57m
can relate,recently I always recall my student era crush in my high school class
 
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
7,150
Online
96d 11h 34m
Transcended Trucel said:
sewers has spammers

it's over. there are many trucels who wrote essays on fictional foids to cope. View: https://www.reddit.com/r/churchofmakoto/comments/hemvj9/analysis_the_heroine_in_a_harem_what_makes_makoto/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf


this nigga wrote a fucking thesis on her. brutal reality


I personally believe that Makoto is one of the greatest characters to ever exist in a fictional work. She’s like a beautiful angel to me securing me with God’s divine protection and reigning her holy kisses to bless me with everlasting happiness. She’s a truly admirable and amazing character. The thing that should be most noted of why she’s such a great character is the fact that she’s a good person. Her struggle comes from the fact that her father was killed over by some gang member and she and her sister Sae have to live together by themselves. Sae is trying to work as a prosecutor to make enough money to take care of themselves with food, a house, and things in general that you need to live. Can you imagine having both your parents dead and having to take care of yourselves? That’s really tough. It should be noted now that Makoto has a very troubled background mainly because of the tough life she has to deal with her sister. Her solution to this issue and the risks she takes to make it there are what truly make her an amazing character though. She’s working hard to one day become a police commissioner to protect the weak from evil criminals who feed off of them. She’s trying hard to work to that goal by doing great in school by studying really hard. She may struggle at times like that one time she flunked a test but she always gets back up and tries again. This show’s how truly determined she is to accomplish her goals. The reasons behind her motivation in life however is what makes her a true all time classic. She’s angry with all criminals running amuck and disturbing people who are trying to just live normal lives. The first criminal to make her want to accomplish this goal not including the criminal that killed her father was Junya Kaneshiro. Kaneshiro was a scumbag who was taking all the money he could and smuggling drugs just so he could relax and sit on his fat gut while doing horrible things to women. Makoto Niijima was bright enough to see this and was willing to confront Junya Kaneshiro himself. She was willing to save other people at Shujin Academy who were being robbed of their free will even though it would cost her her own reputation as a good person. This show’s that Makoto is willing to always put her friends before herself even when it costs her her own life. The next criminal was Tsukasa who was a scumbag who sells girls off on the street. Makoto found out about this from looking around Shinjuku and asking people who knew him and gathering information. I also want to imply that Makoto knows that Shinjuku was once a place filled with illegal immigrants. This show’s how smart of a person she really is. She even tells Eiko herself that it has nothing to do with being student council president and making bad choices, it has to do with the fact that Eiko is ruining her life by spending her time with a scumbag and then potentially getting sexually assaulted by evil people. This right there shows purely that Makoto is an amazing person and willing to help other people and is a very intelligent and powerful person. She even tells you in the game that you yourself helped her realize that goal and it was the greatest moment of my life. She’s a character who’s willing to help people make the right choices in life. She’s a powerful person that I myself look up too. She’s an incredible and fascinating character that should be graced in legend for years to come. I love Makoto and everything about her. She’s the perfect girl to me and I doubt I’ll ever see another character like her. I hope ATLUS makes another game so I could just see her beautiful face one last time.




View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Persona5/comments/9w842y/communitys_opinion_of_makoto_niijima/e9k7c3m/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3
Oh man that's... something.
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,285
Online
36d 23h 0m
AllanKing said:
can relate,recently I always recall my student era crush in my high school class
View attachment 469096
Incel maker. Why her eyes too damn big. I ain't making my children with retard bug eyes
UninspiredGuy1 said:
Officer please i cant breed,
That's because I are poooooop colored:soy::soy::soy:
 
Last edited:
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,677
Online
34d 22h 57m
Kamikaze said:
Doxxed you in the background.
this is a recent picture
erenyeager said:
. Why her eyes too damn big. I ain't making my children with retard bug eyes
big eyes are cute
 
Last edited:
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
28,981
Online
113d 7h 48m
She's a jew hybrid...
 
solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Posts
7,384
Online
127d 3h 44m
Imagine having a qt nerd gf back when you were in high school. God I still get hard thinking about when she said she wanted to try new things in P5. Fuark why'd my life end up like this. Japs are too good at making copes

I also have a fetish for Sae Nijima type chicks.
Mecoja said:
Ann and Futaba are hot but have annoying personality, Haru is ugly and annoying, Makoto have the best ass and the best personality.
Based and factual
 
LonelySquid

LonelySquid

Things don't get better
Joined
Aug 24, 2018
Posts
1,087
Online
8d 44m
keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Nobody gives a fuck, I'm not the one to talk
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
2,992
Online
39d 21h 53m
Transcended Trucel said:
sewers has spammers

it's over. there are many trucels who wrote essays on fictional foids to cope. View: https://www.reddit.com/r/churchofmakoto/comments/hemvj9/analysis_the_heroine_in_a_harem_what_makes_makoto/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf


this nigga wrote a fucking thesis on her. brutal reality


I personally believe that Makoto is one of the greatest characters to ever exist in a fictional work. She’s like a beautiful angel to me securing me with God’s divine protection and reigning her holy kisses to bless me with everlasting happiness. She’s a truly admirable and amazing character. The thing that should be most noted of why she’s such a great character is the fact that she’s a good person. Her struggle comes from the fact that her father was killed over by some gang member and she and her sister Sae have to live together by themselves. Sae is trying to work as a prosecutor to make enough money to take care of themselves with food, a house, and things in general that you need to live. Can you imagine having both your parents dead and having to take care of yourselves? That’s really tough. It should be noted now that Makoto has a very troubled background mainly because of the tough life she has to deal with her sister. Her solution to this issue and the risks she takes to make it there are what truly make her an amazing character though. She’s working hard to one day become a police commissioner to protect the weak from evil criminals who feed off of them. She’s trying hard to work to that goal by doing great in school by studying really hard. She may struggle at times like that one time she flunked a test but she always gets back up and tries again. This show’s how truly determined she is to accomplish her goals. The reasons behind her motivation in life however is what makes her a true all time classic. She’s angry with all criminals running amuck and disturbing people who are trying to just live normal lives. The first criminal to make her want to accomplish this goal not including the criminal that killed her father was Junya Kaneshiro. Kaneshiro was a scumbag who was taking all the money he could and smuggling drugs just so he could relax and sit on his fat gut while doing horrible things to women. Makoto Niijima was bright enough to see this and was willing to confront Junya Kaneshiro himself. She was willing to save other people at Shujin Academy who were being robbed of their free will even though it would cost her her own reputation as a good person. This show’s that Makoto is willing to always put her friends before herself even when it costs her her own life. The next criminal was Tsukasa who was a scumbag who sells girls off on the street. Makoto found out about this from looking around Shinjuku and asking people who knew him and gathering information. I also want to imply that Makoto knows that Shinjuku was once a place filled with illegal immigrants. This show’s how smart of a person she really is. She even tells Eiko herself that it has nothing to do with being student council president and making bad choices, it has to do with the fact that Eiko is ruining her life by spending her time with a scumbag and then potentially getting sexually assaulted by evil people. This right there shows purely that Makoto is an amazing person and willing to help other people and is a very intelligent and powerful person. She even tells you in the game that you yourself helped her realize that goal and it was the greatest moment of my life. She’s a character who’s willing to help people make the right choices in life. She’s a powerful person that I myself look up too. She’s an incredible and fascinating character that should be graced in legend for years to come. I love Makoto and everything about her. She’s the perfect girl to me and I doubt I’ll ever see another character like her. I hope ATLUS makes another game so I could just see her beautiful face one last time.




View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Persona5/comments/9w842y/communitys_opinion_of_makoto_niijima/e9k7c3m/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3
Pure autism, reaching Advocate Doggy's level of advanced autism :lul::lul::lul:
 
crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 16, 2019
Posts
10,697
Online
144d 5h 30m
kawakami mogs tbh
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
25,297
Online
248d 17h 1m
crestfallencel said:
kawakami mogs tbh
didn't like her voice. was low energy and she bitches too much. hurr Durr stress overwork wahh wahh. lmao at getting abused by your ex students parents too :feelskek:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top