Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am scared of sex

Dassadeinmush

Dassadeinmush

Sleep 24/7 & Posting cringe
-
It might make me soy as fuck. Even looking at bitches makes me feel soy. CANT. FUCKING. TURN. SOY. No matter what. HNNGNGNGNGNGNGNNGNG.

Same bro I’m trucel because I’m scared of sex

But you still want it, though? right?

Anyhow, I'm working on a next-level post-ascension blackpill I'd like to call "the sexpill" that will likely instill this fear of sex into all Incels, but I'm still drafting it as I want to gather more research papers.

JFL I would call you an idiot but it's true. The self-consciousness would probably destroy me and I wouldn't even enjoy it. Brutal mental block pill.

JFL I would call you an idiot but it's true. The self-consciousness would probably destroy me and I wouldn't even enjoy it. Brutal mental block pill.
Maybe you're just soy

I'm not scared of sex, because I'm not afraid of things that aren't real. At least for me :feelsbadman:

Actually it is your fault but idc cus you brown, fuck wypipo

why afraid of something you will never get

why afraid of something you will never get
Because I might get it through people manipulating me behind their back to try to get something I have. Coworker forcing his hot gf to flirt w you so he can accuse you of scandal so he could take your shit n make you poor

Because I might get it through people manipulating me behind their back to try to get something I have. Coworker forcing his hot gf to flirt w you so he can accuse you of scandal so he could take your shit n make you poor
kek don't hang out with normies, you already know how poisonous these bastards are

kek don't hang out with normies, you already know how poisonous these bastards are
Yeah bro, just be a faggot ass indoor no motivation loser who doesn't get a job like you. Very "based" my negro. Survive is program #1, keep your dick on it or die drunk, in a corner, with no dignity

Yeah bro, just be a faggot ass indoor no motivation loser who doesn't get a job like you. Very "based" my negro. Survive is program #1, keep your dick on it or die drunk, in a corner, with no dignity
What kind of pride is there on slaving for a fat loser who knows no better?

What kind of pride is there on slaving for a fat loser who knows no better?
None. There is pride in money doe. I like buying shit & making good use of the shit I buy aka not living poor and not my minimal standards. Big ideas, big plans, big projects need fucking bills muhfugguh

None. There is pride in money doe. I like buying shit & making good use of the shit I buy aka not living poor and not my minimal standards. Big ideas, big plans, big projects need fucking bills muhfugguh
oh so you cope by consooming :soy:

oh so you cope by consooming :soy:
No, I consume, to live life, to cope. Very different. You are retarded to think not getting pussy will leave your life unfulfilled. If getting some queen's pussy was the end game of Warhammer 40K it would be such a shit story

No, I consume, to live life, to cope. Very different. You are retarded to think not getting pussy will leave your life unfulfilled. If getting some queen's pussy was the end game of Warhammer 40K it would be such a shit story
and you think the endgame of living is consooming, god these GrAYcels are too fucked in the head