Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am scared of even staring at a foid because of cucked laws yet soyciety thinks i am a potential rapist

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
It is proven that most of the rapists are non-virgins yet this clown world thinks just because of my appearance and sexual frustration, I am a potential rapist. How can someone who hasn't interacted with a foid their entire life can actually do such thing. The world just wants to shit on weaker men and thanks to cucks for ending gender segregation, now everyday in public places i am reminded about how much fucking lonely i am.

I'm beginning to think that every low SMV male should have a personal attorney on retainer.

ThERe is a limit to which soyciety can push a man, particularly a man who got nothing to lose.

Exactly, I was just stare maxxing at some hot Stacy foid in my college class it’s not my fault she fucking dressed like a slut

In group therapy years ago, I used to avoid gazing towards a certain woman for this very reason. Of-course, it was also due to low self-worth.

As I later learned, she was many times more privileged than I have ever been.

Ordinarily, women become disgusted when I look at them.

Exactly, I was just stare maxxing at some hot Stacy foid in my college class it’s not my fault she fucking dressed like a slut
u gonna get #metoo'd

"soyciety thinks i am a potential rapist"

stop being pussy:feelsseriously: and be shamelessly proud of being a potential rapist:cool:

coom before you to go class
Can’t, it’s an early morning class and cooming makes me feel worse, I want to coom in a foid, not in a fucking tissue :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
how can you coom in a public restroom

frette sheets only. egyptian cotton only for my ejaculate

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Fleshlight only for me :blackpill:

Can’t, it’s an early morning class and cooming makes me feel worse, I want to coom in a foid, not in a fucking tissue :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Fleshlight only for me :blackpill:
mogs

I stare and i dont care what anyone thinks, why they wear skin tight jeans and leggings. Today i barely controlled myself not to grab the butt of a milf that was standing in front of me.

I stare and i dont care what anyone thinks, why they wear skin tight jeans and leggings. Today i barely controlled myself not to grab the butt of a milf that was standing in front of me.
Same I can barely control myself when the foids at my college wear see through leggings and dress half naked I wanted to start coommaxxing right in class

I'm beginning to think that every low SMV male should have a personal attorney on retainer.
Not if you're a poorcel.

I once did ask a lawyer friend of mine for advice, though. That's when I slipped a love note to a foid whom I didn't know was underaged. She and/or her father called the police, and I could have gotten into real trouble. Luckily it all ended without dire consequences for me.

Not if you're a poorcel.

I once did ask a lawyer friend of mine for advice, though. That's when I slipped a love note to a foid whom I didn't know was underaged. She and/or her father called the police, and I could have gotten into real trouble. Luckily it all ended without dire consequences for me.
Why the fuck lol

You are doing it wrong bro, just hold eye-contact bro :redpill:

just because of my appearance and sexual frustration, I am a potential rapist.
All men are "potential rapists" if a foid has some interest in claiming so. In fact, the more I consider the risk it is to engage in anything with foids, the more I feel glad they naturally avoid me. Not a single day pass without a new witch hunt against some poor dude whose previous gf, sexfriend, wife ... feels like she wants to produce brand new fake accusations from 10 years ago against him. This world is cursed by supremacist feminism, and even privileged sex havers are now targetted by it.

I'm a sub-eight autistic white male and approaching a woman is borderline sexual harassment.

Saad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back