Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am sad, very sad.

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
I don't give a shit, you can call me a fag, a greycel, a nobody, insult me all you want, but this is the only site where I can cry as I do in real life.

i'm 19 years old, 5'4 short and just don't have any friends. i've reached a point where i'm not interested in anything about women.
i don't care that i won't have a woman my whole life.
i don't care that i won't have sex my whole life.

this rejection has already dulled me mentally.

but what makes me sad is the loneliness. many people can cope with it, but i can't. i would even be very happy if i just had a normal friend with whom i can do something in the evening and who ticks like me.

where to find something like that

its over, we will never have real friends, a caring gf, a loving future family, and cute kids to raise.

my brother in height

You should buy a few guns, a litre of vodka, and maybe a gram of meth just to be safe

Only way to cope is with an AI companion like Replika

Either cope or rope, that's all there's left.

It’s better to be alone than to have the wrong friends. Having wrong friends can make you feel even worse than having no friends at all.

I don't give a shit, you can call me a fag, a greycel, a nobody, insult me all you want, but this is the only site where I can cry as I do in real life.

i'm 19 years old, 5'4 short and just don't have any friends. i've reached a point where i'm not interested in anything about women.

but what makes me sad is the loneliness. many people can cope with it, but i can't. i would even be very happy if i just had a normal friend with whom i can do something in the evening and who ticks like me.

I live in NY. I'm down to meet up.

Keep finding new copes, copes can be a great thing if chosen wisely

It’s better to be alone than to have the wrong friends. Having wrong friends can make you feel even worse than having no friends at all.
Tbh I'd rather be alone. I never had actual friends. I only had fake friends who'd shit on me

the problem with i want to hang out with normies angle is

you have to engage with the normie activities their mindset their hierarchy and their value system, WHICH IS ALL CORRUPT, A POLITICAL GREASY POLE GAME, OF CONSTANT COMPETITION, WHETHER MENTAL OR PHYSICAL, ONE-UPMANSHIP FOR NO REASON AT EVERY EVENT, WHICH ALL CAUSES YOU MUCH MUCH MORE STRESS THAN BEING ALONE.

This is the main reason spergs dont even seek to hang out with "people", this social awkwardness for me, is merely that the spergs have worked out what i said above the cost benefit of trying to engage with normies IS JACKED UP IN THE NEGATIVE. You simply have to jack in all your morals, happiness and positivity to grind in this herd, that lacks empathy, engagement, positivity and morality, WHERE IS THE UPSIDE.

ENGAGE RARELY AND ON YOUR OWN TERMS THATS ALL THERE IS

Only faggot GrAYcels cry,trucels never cry

I mean, do you still get sexual desires about women?

Sending happy vibes

I kind of agree, I just want a real friend I can enjoy this with irl

I’m very lonely to

jordan-laugh-gif-6.gif