Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am sad there will never be an incel revolution.

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★
Hello.
Today I am sad there will never be an incel revolution. This is because we are the minority,
Even if things get a little harder for normies they are still so far ahead of incels. They are not freaks of nature.
Normies could have a revolution because thats what they already do, but never incels.
This is why non of the self help stuff like Jordan Coperson, or Fresh and Fit apply to us.
We are just the genetic dead ends. There could be more of us due to the increased population but we
will never rebel due to our incompetence, otherwise we would not even be incel in the first place.
Today is sad day.

There could be more of us due to the increased population
Even with an increased population sexhaver normies would still outnumber us. Incels are an exception. Most men have gfs/get laid semi-regularly.

But the reality is that an "incel revolution" wouldn't really solve anything. You can't rebel against Nature.

I keep seeing podcasts and videos talking about male sexlessness but I think they are really larping. Seems like they are doing just fine to me.

>TFW NO INCEL REVOLUTION

Even with an increased population sexhaver normies would still outnumber us. Incels are an exception. Most men have gfs/get laid semi-regularly.

But the reality is that an "incel revolution" wouldn't really solve anything. You can't rebel against Nature.
All of history starting from agriculture is rebellion against nature

Hello.
Today I am sad there will never be an incel revolution. This is because we are the minority,
Even if things get a little harder for normies they are still so far ahead of incels. They are not freaks of nature.
Normies could have a revolution because thats what they already do, but never incels.
This is why non of the self help stuff like Jordan Coperson, or Fresh and Fit apply to us.
We are just the genetic dead ends. There could be more of us due to the increased population but we
will never rebel due to our incompetence, otherwise we would not even be incel in the first place.
Today is sad day.
More and more Normie's are becoming incel everyday. Incels should create their own nation and entice Normie's to immigrate. Russia is giving away free farmland.

sadly this,
you could possbily see a revolution when majority is hungry and cannot take care of their babies-children; having sex isn't that high in basics needs heirarchy and people can easily feel unbothering about their own kin's suffering in this regard so it's just damn hard to go revolution way with inceldom

also intrinsic fear of 'what if even after all this i die an incel'...

More and more Normie's are becoming incel everyday. Incels should create their own nation and entice Normie's to immigrate. Russia is giving away free farmland.
How do I get Russian farmland?

sadly this,
you could possbily see a revolution when majority is hungry and cannot take care of their babies-children; having sex isn't that high in basics needs heirarchy and people can easily feel unbothering about their own kin's suffering in this regard so it's just damn hard to go revolution way with inceldom

also intrinsic fear of 'what if even after all this i die an incel'...
Kaise ho bhai

theek hu, trying to improve in life but so far no success
Its sad hearing kids killing themselves for not topping jeet. Don't take it too seriously. India isfucked up anyways. Maybe one day, bajrang deal will cleanse it off all the filth.

Hello.
Today is sad day.
OK GrAYcel

Facts I've been trying to say this we all need a place to group up irl together we are stronger we can have free plastic surgery and free drugs in our city.

It's always been this way. We can simply chat on this site daily for entertainment.

Facts I've been trying to say this we all need a place to group up irl together we are stronger we can have free plastic surgery and free drugs in our city.
We will defend each other and bond over LSD and satvia and cannabis

"Male sexlessness" is just a talking point them the same way those who are keen n terms of politics like to talk alot about inflation and homelessness, in reality nobody cares or they'd do something about it.

There is only a couple Hundred incels that will be willing to do it at best

The majority of men are incels. Most just don't know it

it's over for revolutionarycels

how could you not know you are incel? Or you mean they don't know the word?
Many people (especially normies) think that you have to be a mysogynist to be an incel (which is bs).
If you can't get sex although you want it you are by definition an incel.
Simps are incels in denial

Many people (especially normies) think that you have to be a mysogynist to br an incel (which is bs).
If you can't get sex although you want it you are by definition an incel.
Simps are incels in denial
:feelsokman:

There's just too many faggots, cucks, and normies. They outnumber incels by about 3 to 1. Maybe 40% of men are incels now, but only maybe 1% are truly blackpilled enough to have a revolution. Maybe 50 years from now when 90% of men are incels then there will be enough of them to overthrow the system.