Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am sad out of house, happy inside

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
Anyone else the same?

What is this? It is not depression, is it autism?

Yes. It's called being ugly.

Same. My home is my happy place. I can't have company either because that kills my high. I like to have the whole living room to myself.

Same. My home is my happy place. I can't have company either because that kills my high. I like to have the whole living room to myself.
Me too bro

I'm happy as long as I'm not confronted with real life. Sometimes when I sit at home and just play video games or watch Animes I forget I'm depressed. As soon as I get confronted with reality even if it's just seeing a picture of an attractive female on the internet I get back to being depressed.

I'm happy as long as I'm not confronted with real life. Sometimes when I sit at home and just play video games or watch Animes I forget I'm depressed. As soon as I get confronted with reality even if it's just seeing a picture of an attractive female on the internet I get back to being depressed.

Just dont browse social media. I dont even use reddit anymore

Being inside is just more comfortable.
No constant suicide fuel, no feeling like you're judged all the time, etc.

Being inside is just more comfortable.
No constant suicide fuel, no feeling like you're judged all the time, etc.
It also feels so unnatural to be around strangers all the time. When I go outside and see so many unfamiliar faces, it annoys me.

It also feels so unnatural to be around strangers all the time. When I go outside and see so many unfamiliar faces, it annoys me.

"All around me are familiar faces..."

I'm sad outside and sad inside.

I'm sad outside, sad inside