Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am right and Arabs are wrong.

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
This is what lowIQ Arabs think: "you should eat with your right hand and wipe your ass with your left hand" :feelstastyman:

This is what HighIQ Nikola Teslas like me think: You should eat with your left hand and wipe your ass with your right hand (unless you're left handed) :cool:

Why? This is why: If you're right handed then you manipulate objects with your right hand more often therefore your right hand is more exposed to germs and you should use it to do the dirty work.

Giphy 1

>:feels: b-but habibi, wat about ze cookingz?? I need ze rrite hand to do ze cookingz habibi

When you cook, you touch the food with your left hand and you use your right hand to handle the knife.
This is the right way to do it if you're right handed:

Also, if you're a smoker:

Toothbrush:

In summary: use your left hand to handle stuff that goes to your mouth, and use your right hand to do the dirty work. Also, stop writing backwards.

Inb4: what about jerking off dude?? :feelstastyman:

just wash your hands theory

@FullTimeLoser @tehgymcel420 @Diocel @Irredeemable @BummerDrummer @foidologist @Edmund_Kemper thoughts?

I’m left handed

Isn't eating with your hands a curry thing? Do Arabs eat with their hands too?

White people use a faucet and don't have to use there hand
Only savage Arabs do

Over for poopfingercels

I eat and wipe at the same time to establish dominance

An interesting point you bring up, still going to wipe with my left.

Keep coping, you are wrong.

Nahi sarkaar! They are just superior to us filthy brown men.
The thread was directed to Arabs. I don't argue with pakistani cucks :feelsjuice:

I always did it like this. My IQ is close to 300, maybe that is why.

Just wash your hand theory.

im right handed but for some reason i only drink using the left hand.
But some germs stay on your hands even if you wash them :feelsohgod:

I thought only curry whores wanted white cock but apparently, the curry men do too :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
JFL he might be a BI-CEL leftist too, we've a lot of self hating Westophiles here so no doubt he wants your dick but are you willing?

JFL he might be a BI-CEL leftist too, we've a lot of self hating Westophiles here so no doubt he wants your dick but are you willing?
I'm not white I'm ethnic too but the self-hating ethnics and bragging stormfronters ruin this forum. Also Fuuuuk nooo.