Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am retarded

• Thread starter deathsoonerthanlate
  • Start date
deathsoonerthanlate

deathsoonerthanlate

Greycel
I have catfished a girl for over 2 years. We would call every night pillow talk and stuff to keep me sane. I am now ready to cut her off since she is staying single for meeting "chad" who does not exist and everything.

I was gonna cut her off and move to a new girl and she told me she got so mad she knows my address. I accidentally send her when ordering a new jacket. She now says that she will come to my home. Is this karma for catfishing so long? i didnt believe in karma.

You guys know the stomach turning feeling when losing someone u love or losing money. that sick feeling.

Knowing she can be here any day makes me wanna kms. Frens i need some serious advice how to save myself or cheer myself up? do not tell me to rope please :feels:

I have no clue. Do what you have to. Order another jacket.

I have catfished a girl for over 2 years. We would call every night pillow talk and stuff to keep me sane. I am now ready to cut her off since she is staying single for meeting "chad" who does not exist and everything.

I was gonna cut her off and move to a new girl and she told me she got so mad she knows my address. I accidentally send her when ordering a new jacket. She now says that she will come to my home. Is this karma for catfishing so long? i didnt believe in karma.

You guys know the stomach turning feeling when losing someone u love or losing money. that sick feeling.

Knowing she can be here any day makes me wanna kms. Frens i need some serious advice how to save myself or cheer myself up? do not tell me to rope please :feels:
Lol you will get arrested

We are reaching levels of unprecedented inhibition.

Just tell her it's not your address. She will come, see that the chadfish isn't there and leave

Just tell her it's not your address. She will come, see that the chadfish isn't there and leave
dude i am sacred she will come my parents live here too. i am going to cut off all contacts tommrow. i will say i was a catfish and send pics of the ugliest incel alive so she will puke and break her phone of water damage. so she cant find me anymore. :feelshehe:

dude i am sacred she will come my parents live here too. i am going to cut off all contacts tommrow. i will say i was a catfish and send pics of the ugliest incel alive so she will puke and break her phone of water damage. so she cant find me anymore. :feelshehe:
Why? Think of it for a second:

> She goes to your house
> Finds just a random family, her catfish isn't there
> Apologizes and leaves

You literally only have to shut up and nothing will happen

Yes, GrAYtard

You literally only have to shut up and nothing will happen
I am such a tryhard but i photoshopped my own face so i look good :worryfeels: and she will recognise my voice. i used my real name etc. the retardness is off the fucking charts trust me :feels::feelsrope:

Getfucked GrAYtard

I am such a tryhard but i photoshopped my own face so i look good :worryfeels: and she will recognise my voice. i used my real name etc. the retardness is off the fucking charts trust me :feels::feelsrope:
Either you're a god of photoshop or she is retarded.

[UPDATE]

solved it boys. i still think she is gonna show up to my house but i will have found a new apartment.

maybe she will show up and fall in love with you

Tell her the truth. See what happens.

At the very least you will find out how much she had invested in those 2 years of conversation, vs Chad's pic.

It can't be any worse than the blackpill reality we are all clearly anticipating. But you'll never know if you don't try. It sounds to me like you have nothing to lose.

EDIT: just noticed this was a June thread. FML. How did it go?

Last edited: