Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I am redefining what the objective meaning of "life" is

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
"life" to me is the story of reproduction. THE FAGGOTY DANCE of how we come to breed. We were built to seek pleasure and reap it's rewards, for only the losers and incels feel pain. THE GLORY WAS THE POINT, BECAUSE THE GLORY MADE LIFE ITSELF CONTINUE ON. You were born because TWO PEOPLE MAYBE LOVED EACH OTHER ENOUGH TO STICK A PINUS IN A VAGAYGAY. A miracle. Having sex because YOU DID SOMETHING or WERE SOMETHING

It makes the most sense to me, we are born to life, and are born due to sex, due to bonds and orgasms. The biology of it all is inherently sexual . Sex IS life, a life without sex and repopulating is meaningless, purposeless, and humiliating. God did not care when HE designed US-- HE never intended there to be a CAP on how much we could grow as a species. To not HAVE SEX AND BREED is literally a failure to participate in the dance of life itself. Not breeding is billions of times worse than suicide- because your not breeding cost bazillions of lives that could have been made. God would smile if every tadpole of sperm HHE ever created succeeded right onto a fertile egg.

A STORY OF REPRODUCTION-- its not enough that we cum in a vagina-- but it's how it was done. The salivate in the experience of it all. The beginning, middle, and end to how that cumshot came inside some mom to be.

Last edited:
We were built to seek pleasure and reap it's rewards, for only the losers and incels feel pain.
Everyone feels pain all the time.

I agree with the rest. The biological purpose of life is breeding.

Feeling of being desired by the opposite sex is probably the most wonderful feeling in the world. Imagine young cute females wanting to breed with you.
It's out of the world, it's fantastic...
Too bad not everyone experiences this.

Feeling of being desired by the opposite sex is probably the most wonderful feeling in the world. Imagine young cute females wanting to breed with you.
It's out of the world, it's fantastic...
Too bad not everyone experiences this.
:cryfeels::feelsrope:

Congratulations, you just recited the biological meaning of life.

because your not breeding cost bazillions of lives that could have been made. God would smile if every tadpole of sperm HHE ever created succeeded right onto a fertile egg.
Low IQ opinion. If every sperm would result in a human being, the world as we know would be destroyed in the blink of an eye. Your notorious mentioning of "God" is low IQ as well. Are you a religioncel?

Life is Luck

Life doesn't make sense.
We are there, we do stuff, then we're not there.

Life is what happens when self-propagating stuff goes on for long enough. inb4 evolution isn't real. but it's a real blackpill that consciousness conceivably arises from mindlessness.