Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am really annoyed with White liberal/leftist men

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1d0bonl/i_am_really_annoyed_with_white_liberalleftist_men/

Queer Black woman here in the US. I've been in the dating world for over a year now, and while I am not ready for a serious relationship (broke up with ex last june), I also don't want anything too casual. This rollercoaster has been full of lows, mostly.

Firstly, I wanna say that I am lucky that I live in a blue state, in a liberal city, despite all the negatives. When it comes to the dating world, and in general, I do not know who is worse: the White conservatives or the White liberal, well-off men. I am fiercely leftist, and will only be with those who are leftist, which I clearly state. I have matched up with queer White men, who say that they are leftist, but when confronted with boundaries, block me and vanish, since I didn't want to send any nsfw pics or do any sexual acts they wanted me to do.

I did stuff with a White guy who claimed that he is communist, but is in the military and is misogynistic. Should have left then. Lesson learned the hard way.

JBW sheboon, ethnics don't even exist to her :feelsugh:

Everyone is a disgusting deviant queer now

This sheboon gets with cumskin men, why tf is it queer?

They hate their own majority voter base, this is why the right is currently rising all over the world. The leftists hate themselves and the right accept lonely men without purpose with open arms. The left are their own worst enemy right now

Black bitches identifying as LGBTQ+ is a form of cope since men were never attracted to them much in the first place compared to other races so they say they like women instead

Last edited:

They hate their own majority voter base, this is why the right is currently rising all over the world. The leftists hate themselves and the right accept lonely men without purpose with open arms. The left are their own worst enemy right now
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Everyone is a disgusting deviant queer now
Anything that will allow people to fuck and get their narcissistic supply societal approval and pat on the head they will do.

Right @Todd Thundercock?

Liberal values create a two layered society where people pretend to support the current thing but never want to date or hang out with the current thing. For instance the white liberals who partook in BLM live in rich white areas with no black people in sight. This happens everywhere in the West and with all the different causes.

No amount of ideology can make up for face and race and height

The right is only rising with men, women are still majority leftists, also men are much more likely to drop out of politics all together and just become apolitical.
This is a problem because it means more votes for the modern left which supports anti-incel policies(not that modern right wring politicians are any better but they are better on paper at least)
It's also an example of how wide the gap between males and females is becoming, it is becoming to the point that males and females barely even have any common ground at all.

This is a problem because it means more votes for the modern left which supports anti-incel policies
You say that but fail to notice the absolute rise of right politics in Europe. Recently the rightist movement won both in Portugal and Sweden, also in Germany AfD is becoming one of the most popular parties. Also in the UK there is a big chance that the right will win this coming election. You sir, do not know what you are talking about

You say that but fail to notice the absolute rise of right politics in Europe. Recently the rightist movement won both in Portugal and Sweden, also in Germany AfD is becoming one of the most popular parties. Also in the UK there is a big chance that the right will win this coming election. You sir, do not know what you are talking about
I'm speaking more about a study I saw about Gen z. Most of the women were leftists and the men were right or apolitical. I'm sure most of those foids will start voting conservative when they get older and it suits their agenda.

I'm speaking more about a study I saw about Gen z. Most of the women were leftists and the men were right or apolitical. I'm sure most of those foids will start voting conservative when they get older and it suits their agenda.
That's a murican thing buddy.

Anything that will allow people to fuck and get their narcissistic supply societal approval and pat on the head they will do.

Right @Todd Thundercock?
Correct.

See the current Nick Rekieta downfall.

Leftists assume every conservative is really like that. They're right.

The only way this changes is a society forced to adhere to responsibility for the community.

WTF is an enbie?

Yeah, it's a war on all men (save for the very very few chads). Last week I saw a SPLC article shitting on black incels (their definition of incel is very vague). Incels are largely neurodiverse POC men, but you know how the media views us.