Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am pretty sure the government is intentionally driving me to rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
I know this seems a bit outlandish to assume but i really dont understand this.

So I finally got myself a dead end minimum wage job a few days ago, and my training just started today. This place is a shitty utility store where ive never seen anyone at before. I applied here mainly because its usually empty and the employees usually sit around doing little to nothing.

Well what a fucking coincidence because during my training at the cash register, the first fucking people to walk in was a chadlite and his high tier becky girlfriend in tight ass yoga pants, I asked if they had appointment or whatever and they did, so I instructed them to wait in line. What do they do? do they stand there like normal fucking citizens? no, they start kissing each other, touching each other, the chadlite looked like he was fingering her from behind trying to look inconspicuous.

This happened for nearly 15 minutes, as customers slowly filled the store (what the fuck?! the whole time i was wondering why the fuck so many people were coming in because its ALWAYS empty). Eventaully my supervisor asked anyone who didnt need to be inside to leave, because of muh coronahoax. So FINALLY THE FUCKING CHADLITE WENT OUTSIDE, BUT DID HE STAND THERE AND WAIT? NO HE FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING DIDNT HE WAS TEXTING HER AND MAKING KISSY FACES AND SHIT THROUGH THE FUCKING GLASS. WHAT THE FUCK

I swear to absolute god there is a coordinated effort organized by corrupted government officials to dispatch teen couples into my vicinity with a goal of trying to test if I'll snap and go ER. This weird "coincidental" shit happens EVERY time I go out, no matter where I go or what I am doing, this ALWAYS happens.

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

Oh hell yeah! Ill comment! I don't mind.
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.