Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am powerless to change my life and the system I live under — I feel Hatred.

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
If one has a soul crushing life that’s not worth living why wouldn’t they do something more drastic to affect change?

>The child that is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel it’s warmth”

Obviously true but they’re too powerful. The child can’t burn it down if the village has overwhelming might. This system serves no one but the wealthy and women through social protections, affirmative action, and preferential treatment.

I can’t even go back to Uni because it would bankrupt me. Because this country is fucking retarded. I broke my arm recently and it cost me thousands. Because this country is fucking retarded.

I am so filled with hatred yet I am powerless to do anything to change anything. Which makes me more filled with hate. Where’s my village? Where’s my people? It’s like I’ve been born into society as a despised slave. You cannot even discuss the real problems without having your reputation totally ruined for the rest of your life.

The Emperor’s New Clothes is one of the most relevant stories ever told and western society forgot it’s message long long ago. The funny thing about Bateman as a character is that he feels this way despite having absolutely everything you could ever ask for. Imagine then how much worse it is to feel this way while having nothing. At some point you can’t get blood from a stone and, hopefully, men will flip the board together.

Women have made it extremely clear they have not a shred of sympathy for men and openly mock and attempts to discuss male issues while pushing any minor or imagined grievance of theirs to the moon. They ONLY care about maximizing their own advantage. So then so should we, that’s the logical conclusion. Because of this I no longer care or have any sympathy for them either. This is the bed they made and the world they created. Shockingly if you hate me and try to ruin me for daring to disagree with you and if you don’t empathize with my struggles then wouldn’t you know it — I will refuse to do any of that for you too. I will try to ruin you in the same way you try to ruin me and I will try any chance I get. Fortunately for them though the system is structured in such a way that dissent is crushed and you’ll never get a job again and your own family will disown you Nazi family spy style if you dare try or make your real views known.

Last edited:
All here feel the exact same way.

I am so filled with hatred yet I am powerless to do anything
This is why when I die I will conquer hell and heaven and come back to this degenerate world to kill every single human being mercilessly, painfully and slowly because no one is innocent and that's what humanity deserves.

Hopefully more men wake up and turn soyciety on its head

Lot of anger.

I hope you can talk it out.

There are so many angles to the rage too. For example, I despise this system yet I actively support it by working and paying taxes. But if I don’t work I’ll be homeless. Where I live there’s no way I’ll get welfare of any kind. I dont want to live in a fucking cardboard box but that’s how they trap us — we are serfs supporting a system that uses us while disregarding and mocking openly our troubles.

I don’t give a fuck what people say about the “real message” of the Fight Club cult was real I would seriously consider joining it in a heartbeat for the chance at starting over and building a new hierarchy where I’m not at the bottom. How ironic that women and wokies shriek on and on about “equity” when real equity would necessity a system closer to Sharia law. Since those systems actually see men and women able to pair off and have a family without like 10% of men having harems and leaving the rest in to nothing. They always act like it was “so horrible” that women get to stay home with the kids. Which has always been preferable to working, most men would gladly be stay at home parents and take the woman’s role which is also risk free in our society because divorce rape is real.

Last edited:
I just want a cute foid to krempi and take my frustrations out on as in sex

We can only hope that in the future technical advances, all out war, too many NEETcels or something else will change society to something more tolerable for most men.

We can only hope that in the future technical advances, all out war, too many NEETcels or something else will change society to something more tolerable for most men.
I wish I could drop out of society. But the problem is cost of living is so high that unless one can get welfare (I guarantee you I can’t where I live) you will quickly burn through your savings and get evicted when you run out of money. There’s no alternative. You’re not even allowed to go camp in the woods without paying because everywhere is somebody’s property.

You’re not even allowed to go camp in the woods without paying because everywhere is somebody’s property.
Prison planet

This is why when I die I will conquer hell and heaven and come back to this degenerate world to kill every single human being mercilessly, painfully and slowly because no one is innocent and that's what humanity deserves.
Gigabased