Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I am posting a picture of a handsome black man having sex, with 19 children - come at me mods Obama is on my side

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
FloydForever

I believe this relates to inceldom beause AFAIK the shooter was an incel who technically had some "girlfriend" who probably never fucked him but promised to fuck him if he murdered children for his entertainment.

As these children are victims of inceldom I feel it is our duty as incels to make sure the world never forgets them, and always rememberes their names in association with true heroes like Floyd and Obama. They should be forever associated with Messiah Floyd the Landlord.

This generation is clearly lost man, clearly lost

mexican on mexican violence
If society had let me marry Eliahana she would be safe in kitchen boiling me some carrot stew instead of dead :(

CruzTorresEliahanaKumashiroMaya

Instead they put her in the hands of tranny teachers not willing to risk their laifu to protect their waifu :(

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back