Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am planning to get sunglasses

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
Without sunglasses, I can't stare at qts without being noticed and punished with disgusted look. But, if I get glasses they won't know what I am looking at. Has anyone else tried this? How effective is it?

Lots of sunglasses don't block out where your eyes are looking, and if you look to much to the side with your eyes they can see it from the side, or very slight head turning can give it away. You need some dark as fuck glasses to be safe. And large frames. Also it helps hide ugly too which I like personally.

I stare at foids by using the mirrors in the gym.

Lots of sunglasses don't block out where your eyes are looking, and if you look to much to the side with your eyes they can see it from the side, or very slight head turning can give it away. You need some dark as fuck glasses to be safe. And large frames. Also it helps hide ugly too which I like personally.
Thanks for the advice. Will go for large, dark sunglasses.

Yes this works as long as other signs don't give it away. Like fidgeting/nervousness. Females are used to getting attention all the time so they know when men are staring at them or other females without looking.

Yes this works as long as other signs don't give it away. Like fidgeting/nervousness. Females are used to getting attention all the time so they know when men are staring at them or other females without looking.
I will try to keep low profile.

This is solid advice.

Me? I don't give a shit. I stare at them with or without sunglasses... and if they get disgusted, too fucking bad. I want them to get uncomfortable.

I'll look if i want to look so no need for sunglasses. If i make them uncomfortable then fine, they made my whole life uncomfortable. Of course with how things are going it'll count as sexual assault just by looking one day.

This is solid advice.

Me? I don't give a shit. I stare at them with or without sunglasses... and if they get disgusted, too fucking bad. I want them to get uncomfortable.
I am too high-inhib to not look away in 1 second if they notice me.

I already got a pair. I can stare a FHO's and hide my poor eye area.

I am too high-inhib to not look away in 1 second if they notice me.

I was too. That went away when I got older and stopped giving a fuck. Foids mean nothing to me now. They are lower than Satan's toejam in my eyes.

I was too. That went away when I got older and stopped giving a fuck. Foids mean nothing to me now. They are lower than Satan's toejam in my eyes.
I wish I was like you. I peobably will be in a few years. Meanwhile though, I don't mind staring at qts unnoticed.:feelstrash::feelsgah:

i've always worn reflective sunglasses, if i'm on the train and sit with my head slightly down so it looks like i'm napping but i can still look everywhere with my eyes

i've always worn reflective sunglasses, if i'm on the train and sit with my head slightly down so it looks like i'm napping but i can still look everywhere with my eyes
I am stupid for not thinking about this earlier. My teen years were wasted looking out the window instead of lookimg at prime jbs.

Get wayfarers/clubmasters

Oh shit get knockoffs then I'd say big dark sunglasses are going to draw attention to you lol I've never even seen big male sunglasses aviators maybe?

I don't stare at foids they're boring and degenerate.

this is a great idea actually

I hope they're Armani.
105832747 352 k361740

I have thought of doing this before I was blackpilled lol cause I've always been a creep

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back