Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I am planning out on darktriadmaxxing in college and reporting results

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Hello fellow brocels, I am going to conduct an experiment.

This experiment is to see if darktriadmaxxing is going to get me pussy. I am schizoid autistic depressed hapacel, but I have sociopathic and posible bipolar tendencies. My experiment is to numb myself to moralfaggotry and to socialskillsmaxx so hopefully I can use and abuse a foid.

Give me tips on things to do. Right now, what I am planning on doing is:

- Watching gore videos to numb myself to violence
- Interacting with e girls over the internet to see how women think and how I can use that against them
- Reading into rape stories and fapping to them to numb myself to violence
- Reading into abuse relationship stories so I know how they work
- Reading manifestos of shooters to get inside the head of fellow psychos

This experiment will likely not begin until late August, but I will remember, and in December I shall update.

hey it put me in the screen shot

20200531 154806

- Interacting with e girls over the internet to see how women think and how I can use that against them
Yeah... I don't think that's how darktriadmaxxing works.

To quote an age old incel saying "If you have to try, it's over."

Yeah... I don't think that's how darktriadmaxxing works.

To quote an age old incel saying "If you have to try, it's over."
I still have hope. I am not going to give up yet. If I can make it before I hit 20, then I'm set for life.

Give me tips on things to do.

Tip #1: Ignore and disregard all of the following:

Right now, what I am planning on doing is:

ok give me constructive stuff then

What do you want to hear? It sounds like you're red pill coping.

Be real with people. Don't try too hard, and have zero expectations from them; they often disappoint. Make an honest effort if you must, but if nothing is quickly reciprocated, move on and don't think twice.

Also, remember to be careful that you're not the target of false accusations. Foids have an absurd amount of power and none of them are worth potentially being kicked out of school for and having your reputation and life ruined.

Only Chad can darktriad

Best of luck man seem legit.

This experiment is to see if darktriadmaxxing is going to get me pussy. I am schizoid autistic depressed hapacel, but I have sociopathic and posible bipolar tendencies. My experiment is to numb myself to moralfaggotry and to socialskillsmaxx so hopefully I can use and abuse a foid.

This experiment will likely not begin until late August, but I will remember, and in December I shall update.
can't wait to hear your response of being horrified by the experience of violence, blood and rape. Should have done this a lot younger btw because, that's when you become easily used to it.

Bluepilled cope. You'll only land into jail or get metoo'd. Darktriad Chads do well, not darktriad people in general, unless they are also highly intelligent psychopaths, which very likely you aren't.

can't wait to hear your response of being horrified by the experience of violence, blood and rape. Should have done this a lot younger btw because, that's when you become easily used to it.
m8 I'm 16. Can't really get younger than that, no?

What do you want to hear? It sounds like you're red pill coping.

Be real with people. Don't try too hard, and have zero expectations from them; they often disappoint. Make an honest effort if you must, but if nothing is quickly reciprocated, move on and don't think twice.

Also, remember to be careful that you're not the target of false accusations. Foids have an absurd amount of power and none of them are worth potentially being kicked out of school for and having your reputation and life ruined.
Thank you for advice, and I will keep that in mind. I almost got suspended last year after being accuse raped.
Best of luck man seem legit.
Many thanks brocel.
Have fun going to jail
I'll tell bubba you said hi

I feel like it only works for chads.
Bluepilled cope. You'll only land into jail or get metoo'd. Darktriad Chads do well, not darktriad people in general, unless they are also highly intelligent psychopaths, which very likely you aren't.

Its worth a shot. I'm a youngcel so there's a miniscule chance of me being just a misplaced normie or Chadlite.
Good luck. But you could end up getting metood or something so I would be careful

Good luck. But you could end up getting metood or something so I would be careful
Thank you. I am going to try and make connections with normtards. They did not fail me last time, so with enough luck they can save me from getting accuse-raped.

m8 I'm 16. Can't really get younger than that, no?

Thank you for advice, and I will keep that in mind. I almost got suspended last year after being accuse raped.

Many thanks brocel.

I'll tell bubba you said hi
seen rape and violence since I was 3 or younger than that. Seen them in the sense of films and lurking on the internet.

Good luck man, I hope you ascend.

You’re about to regret this very much. If a chad is darktriad he is exotic, mysterious, dark and cool. When an incel darktriadmaxxes however, he is a psychopath, a creep and a weirdo.

You’re about to regret this very much. If a chad is darktriad he is exotic, mysterious, dark and cool. When an incel darktriadmaxxes however, he is a psychopath, a creep and a weirdo.
>t. greycel

sure man, whatever the fuck you say
Won’t work
worth a shot, regardless.
Good luck man, I hope you ascend.
Thank you brocel. I hope I do too lmao

seen rape and violence since I was 3 or younger than that. Seen them in the sense of films and lurking on the internet.
Hmm, a tiny bit concerning, no? I don’t remember explicitly seeing gore and violence until I was 12. Yet I grew up in a third World country, JFL.

>t. greycel

sure man, whatever the fuck you say

worth a shot, regardless.

Thank you brocel. I hope I do too lmao

Hmm, a tiny bit concerning, no? I don’t remember explicitly seeing gore and violence until I was 12. Yet I grew up in a third World country, JFL.
Keep coping. I might be a greycel but at least I’m not a redpill delusional like you.

Sounds like cope tbh. Looks are EVERYTHING

No join date for your face. Go outside, especially at college, you will see how looks are EVERYTHING

No join date for your face. Go outside, especially at college, you will see how looks are EVERYTHING
I may be ugly, but at least I’m not a newcel.

OP pls be careful about how you go about this. I cannot tell you how many times I have heard a poster on this forum say, "well fellas, i'm off to dark triadMAX and then they end up on the news." Please still be a decent human being, bro. Obv don't give a fuck about women but don't go so far that your JAIL CEL-MAXXXXXXXXXXX

All I have to say man is, be careful with this. Seems more like a high risk, high reward type of plan.

I still have hope. I am not going to give up yet. If I can make it before I hit 20, then I'm set for life.
go on tinder and swipe right on everyone you find, then compliment the shit out of her and things she finds interesting. Maybe that will work

nevermind, if you're 16 just wait a while before calling yourself an incel

concerning? nope I actually was used to it.

16 year old in college? Seems legit