Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am outside watching normies. I don't think I am a human being anymore.

hänonlutka

hänonlutka

Officer
★★★
I was bored because all my copes were dying lately. So I decided to go out. I had no idea what to do outside so I was just walking around. I visit a university and the inner city and I just sat down on benches there observing the normies. It's so surreal I don't think they consider me even as a human anymore. And to be honest I am not sure about this too. Their lifes are so different in comparison to mine. It's so strange. Be born sub 4 in looks really makes u subhuman. I am not the same species than the normies. I am watching them for 3 hours now. Think I will go home soon. It's just surreal there is no hope left for my life. But I am not angry about it anymore. I just feel empty. I wonder how my life would be as a normie. But I will never know. For sub4s it's over. It actually never begun.

I'm a legit 1/10 and you do live in a different dimension.

I feel the same.
I wish I was an alien and that I was a chad on another planet.

Doesn't matter if you look ugly, but if you feel ugly, and you can change the latter. Are you sure that you want to let others shape your soul? Do you think if u were born on an island without TV and without lots of people you would think that you are ugly? Clearly no, u were programmed into thinking that by TV and by society, you were taught to compare yourself with everyone else by false mechanisms. It's your decision what you want to believe and I know it's so hard to change this fixed perception, but it's something that can be done.