Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am only watching schizo edits in the mental ward I am in

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I don't have a lot to do besides a few appointments per day.
I hate all other patients and I am anxious and high inhib af.
I downloaded lots of schizo edits and now I can just watch them until I go to sleep.

>goes in depressed and anxious
>comes out as based schizo I.N.C.E.L KOMMANDO
:feelsokman::feelsohgod:

Why did they put you in a mental ward?

I went to the mental ward once for 10 days, I'm high inhib too, just wanted to stay in my room the whole day but they forced me to go out and even forced me to talk to some other guy there. I overheard some of the nurses standing around talking about me, then they turned around and shut up suddenly when they saw me :feelshaha:. Imagine being the weird one on the mental ward, where there are people screaming and raging, some guy walking backwards everywhere he goes. LOL

they let you keep your phone lol?

Oh and you are NT af if they let you keep your phone, if you were truly mentally scarred like me:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: they would lock you and wont let you have your phone and there is no going outside you basically wander aimlessly for days in a small corridor you nigga have no idea what is the OG mental ward experience when they tie you and inject you with shit :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: you dont have it bad NTfag
STFU YOU DUMB FUCKING FAGGOT.
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE AN EXTROVERTED SCHIZO TO BE NON-NT.
MANY OF US AUTISTS SEEM QUITE FROM THE OUTSIDE BUT INSIDE US ITS EXTREMELY BRUTAL RAGE FUEL, SUICIDE FUEL.
MAN I WISH SNEIR WAS HERE SO HE COULD HAVE MY BACK :feelsrope::feelsohgod:

they let you keep your phone lol?
yes.
I am not allowed to use it when I am outside of my room tho and I wouldn't give it even if they forcefully tried to take it.
I would rather get my hand get cut off :feelsokman::reeeeee:

I was the weirdest all the time when i arrived, i was in and out of mental wards :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: i tried to stab myself with a pen, smashed cameras, slapped a nurse in the face, groped the slutty hand with long nails of the stacylite therapist while faking a panic attack, peed all over the walls and the bed, joker laughed, screamed i am going to murder them all and that i support Elliot Rodger :society::society::society::society::society::society: these cocksuckers kept me for fucking months i had to LARP as NT as possible otherwise these niggas wont let you out and they put you on these kikemeds :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: Fuck them my whore foid mother wants to put me there again
go ER (in video game)

I was the weirdest all the time when i arrived, i was in and out of mental wards :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: i tried to stab myself with a pen, smashed cameras, slapped a nurse in the face, groped the slutty hand with long nails of the stacylite therapist while faking a panic attack, peed all over the walls and the bed, joker laughed, screamed i am going to murder them all and that i support Elliot Rodger :society::society::society::society::society::society: these cocksuckers kept me for fucking months i had to LARP as NT as possible otherwise these niggas wont let you out and they put you on these kikemeds :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: Fuck them my whore foid mother wants to put me there again
Damn that's brutal bro, my time there was nowhere near as bad as yours.
There's no way to jerk off in there I found because they check up on you like every 10 mins or so even at night. Needed to coom and was getting even more horny with these hot nurses around in tight clothes.
Meanwhile this whore says she fucked guys on the ward jfl

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFIiN98Pb2k

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back