Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am now ultra short on crypto, it is a make it or break it bet

geneticdisaster

geneticdisaster

Banned
-
I bought puts on Coinbase, Silvergate, MicroStrategy and I am shorting BTC and ETH.

My puts will really print if one of those 3 companies goes under in the next two weeks, if that's the case I am good for another few years of SEAmaxxing, if BTC pumps in the next 2 weeks it is over and will have to go home.

I already a little bit of money last week thanks to SBF, but I was a bit late with my shorts.

This time I found another SBF 2.0 jewnigger, he is called Garry Silber and runs a bunch of scamy companies such as DCG, Grayscale and Genesis.
Apparently he stole billions in Bitcoin and people are about to find out.

I'm not a fan of ultimately elite-puppteered cryptocurrency, but if you can game the system for wealth, it is most imperative that you do so; an avenue for copemaxxing, and perhaps funding future change... :feelssus:

Any damage to these globohomo-supporting CEOs is fine with me; their life-long wealth and privilege, perhaps taking a temporary hit, though in the case of FTX It's looking quite serious. :feelshaha:

This trade was a fucking disaster :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I bought puts on Coinbase, Silvergate, MicroStrategy and I am shorting BTC and ETH.

My puts will really print if one of those 3 companies goes under in the next two weeks, if that's the case I am good for another few years of SEAmaxxing, if BTC pumps in the next 2 weeks it is over and will have to go home.

I already a little bit of money last week thanks to SBF, but I was a bit late with my shorts.

This time I found another SBF 2.0 jewnigger, he is called Garry Silber and runs a bunch of scamy companies such as DCG, Grayscale and Genesis.
Apparently he stole billions in Bitcoin and people are about to find out.
faggot speak fckin english, no one gets any of ur nerd economy gibbirish

Out of all times, now is when you decide to short? AFTER the crypto market has already fallen like 70-80%? :waitwhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back