Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am now banned from all major dating apps

• Thread starter Deleted member 45536
  • Start date
Deleted member 45536

Deleted member 45536

Incelic Immunity
-
I am banned on:

-Tinder
-Hinge (without ever using it)
-Bumble
-Muzmatch
-Salams
-Badoo

On most of these apps, I insulted bitches. This is what you get for being upright and honest.

Now you need to get banned on .is

I can't believe muslims literally have dating apps dedicated to degeneracy but still pretend to be traditionnal doing so.

I can't believe muslims literally have dating apps dedicated to degeneracy but still pretend to be traditionnal doing so.
A classmate passed me her phone to write my email so she can send me a file the teacher told her to send all the classmates, she had both tinder and bumble on first page lol
u live in france, u know how arabs are there, act all righteous but are all as degen as the whites some even more

A classmate passed me her phone to write my email so she can send me a file the teacher told her to send all the classmates, she had both tinder and bumble on first page lol
u live in france, u know how arabs are there, act all righteous but are all as degen as the whites some even more
I wouldn't say arabs look all righteous. I mean in their community, maybe. As a local taxpayer, I just see them destroying random objects in public spaces, standing all day doing nothing outside of their state owned appartments, and trying hard to thuggmaXx right to end in prisons before they reach 30.