Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am not perceived as a man in society

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
And all that is the fault of my short stature. People always tell me "the boy", "the young guy". When even younger women tell me that, it is when I realize that I can't attract a woman.

Women of my age often look at me with fright, as if they were talking to a mentally and physically handicapped person. And the younger women even with overconfidence, saying my first name in diminutive. All this in my random socializations that always yield the same results.

The truth is that ppl calling me a man is very important ,since otherwise people perceive my little or no experience in life in general.

It's also because you're a virgin. In many cultures you're not considered a man until you undergo some rites of passage, and in our culture it's having sex. We're still little boys.

Last edited:
It's also because you're a virgin. In many cultures you're not considered a man under you undergo some rites of passage, and in our culture it's having sex. We're still little boys.
The incredible thing is how they realize my virginity. Of course, my way of being can also give rise to it, but I really have to admit that they are right about it.

im 5.7.5 with childish body, know that feel bro

Just posted this and then I see your post.

It isn´t just about dating when we talk about height and being small/petite it´s about not being seen as a man by society and not being seen as intimidating to other males and from a natural standpoint it´s VERY important to be intimidating to others because people don´t mess with a 6´4" big strong guy even if he is ugly because he looks intimidating and if anyone did he could actually do someone about it unlike petite me.

it's the manlet curse. Little kids used to call me bro. Now that I've grown some facial hair they call me sir. Grow a beard people

If you’re short and youngish looking you will be treated with little to no respect as an adult male.

View attachment 137683

Just posted this and then I see your post.

It isn´t just about dating when we talk about height and being small/petite it´s about not being seen as a man by society and not being seen as intimidating to other males and from a natural standpoint it´s VERY important to be intimidating to others because people don´t mess with a 6´4" big strong guy even if he is ugly because he looks intimidating and if anyone did he could actually do someone about it unlike petite me.
That's why I am an easy target. Why society is so primal , is depresing.

im 5.7.5 with childish body, know that feel bro
I'm 5,5 , yeah sucks to be short.

it's the manlet curse. Little kids used to call me bro. Now that I've grown some facial hair they call me sir. Grow a beard people
I hate beards because every man have one and I'm anti trends.

If you’re short and youngish looking you will be treated with little to no respect as an adult male.
yes I'm avoiding social interactions as posible.

Just move to high Hispanic ratio, that way you’re average at 5’5-5’7 tbh. I didn’t even realize I was short until I was surrounded by white purple. Also anyone under 18 reading this, buy HGH!

I can't grow any facial hair

Just move to high Hispanic ratio, that way you’re average at 5’5-5’7 tbh. I didn’t even realize I was short until I was surrounded by white purple. Also anyone under 18 reading this, buy HGH!
Cope, even asian men are 5’7. Korean men and northern Chinese are like 5’9 on average.

Cope, even asian men are 5’7. Korean men and northern Chinese are like 5’9 on average.
Asians are taller than most Hispanics at this point, hence you should Perumaxx. Where average is like 5’5.

Also I’m 72kg no waist tho

That's why I am an easy target. Why society is so primal , is depresing.
Yes but only because the way modern society is build as I described in a post a few days ago.

Yes I'm interested in going to a country where I can mog or be the same as other men.

Asians are taller than most Hispanics at this point, hence you should Perumaxx. Where average is like 5’5.

Also I’m 72kg no waist tho
5’6 72kg what you built like a mini tank

Lmao a few days ago I was shooting basketball outside and some cuck arrived with his wife and said look how that kid is shooting jfl

5’6 72kg what you built like a mini tank
I was competing with a dude for running back position college football, I got up to 80kg and I was still proportionate, just giant quads, calves,biceps,lats. I kept the V taper

I was competing with a dude for running back position college football, I got up to 80kg and I was still proportionate, just giant quads, calves,biceps,lats. I kept the V taper
Do you waddle like a penguin with that much muscle mass on your tiny frame, not hating just curious

I hate beards because every man have one and I'm anti trends.
What?

Don't do something or refuse to do it because of how conservative or progressive it makes you look.

Only accept doing it if it benefits YOU. And refuse it if it harms you. Who cares what others do or say?
I can't grow any facial hair
Not even few hairs to? It's truly over for you. Babyfacecel

What?

Don't do something or refuse to do it because of how conservative or progressive it makes you look.

Only accept doing it if it benefits YOU. And refuse it if it harms you. Who cares what others do or say?

Not even few hairs to? It's truly over for you. Babyfacecel
Maybe I give it a try.

Do you waddle like a penguin with that much muscle mass on your tiny frame, not hating just curious
Nah not at all, I had pretty much this figure, the one on right:

BCA4B20A 5FE3 4C98 8199 8F892FC71A68

It’s a running intensive sport so waddling doesn’t really work

Yeah mini tank, you could knock me out with one punch jfl
JFL when you have no friends or foids so you obsess over fitness

JFL when you have no friends or foids so you obsess over fitness
Why don’t you get ripped like Bruce lee. Like I mean loose some muscle and get shredded.