Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am not interested in the women on dating apps

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
I was looking through hinge (had it for 12 hours and not a single person liked me, JFL) and I realize that these socialite, high maintenance women are hot, but pretty much the opposite of what I am compatible with. I just want a cute girl that isn't fat and takes care of herself with an average looking face at least and lives like a normal person. My time is being wasted with these dating app foids that go to concerts, bars, weddings, skydiving, boat trips etc 24/7. It would never work between us.

Its over. Over 1/3 of marriages started through tinder, the other 2/3 through approaches and social circles, which youre too high inhib to do. :feelsrope:

Why are you trying on dating apps when it's finished?

it's over

I was looking through hinge (had it for 12 hours and not a single person liked me, JFL) and I realize that these socialite, high maintenance women are hot, but pretty much the opposite of what I am compatible with. I just want a cute girl that isn't fat and takes care of herself with an average looking face at least and lives like a normal person. My time is being wasted with these dating app foids that go to concerts, bars, weddings, skydiving, boat trips etc 24/7. It would never work between us.
Likes are measured in days/like for normie and below, not hours/like.

Its over. Over 1/3 of marriages started through tinder, the other 2/3 through approaches and social circles, which youre too high inhib to do. :feelsrope:
Normies use Tinder for marriage now? How the fuck… destined to fail jfl

Dude it’s so over, all these pretty women doing the same social shit and going to the same event and getting the same degrees all competing for the top male at the end of the yellow brick road.

Spending their youth on partying and useless studying, man this is some bullshit.

You're competing against 80% of men who probably are better than you. Tinder and other dating apps are gynocratic app.

Doesn’t exist. I haven’t seen a single non fat semi attractive foid that isn’t your typical high maintenance socialite that wants the same thing