Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am not infertile

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
For the last few weeks, I noticed a persistent watery aspect of the sperm. When I browsed the Internet to look for information and found out that I could be infertile, I almost passed out. My father even had to lay me on the ground and give me some water :lul: I explained him what was going on and he said it was normal if I fapped frequently.

So I did not fap for several days and today when I fapped, I collected sperm in my hand : it is viscous and white again. This shows that I am most likely fertile. What a relieve ngl.

Fakecel problems

Fakecel problems

I am not fakecel but being infertile is the absolute death sentence, even worse than being ugly, if you ever want to reproduce.

I am not fakecel but being infertile is the absolute death sentence, even worse than being ugly, if you ever want to reproduce.
I know but I will never get to reproduce

Doesn't matter lmao you still can't breed

How did you not know this? Of course it’s going to be watery if you fap a bunch of times per day everyday. Also JFL at worrying about that shit.

Incels cum goes into the sewers. Chad's too if you consider foids as toilets.

Gay thread. Incels dont reproduce.

being infertile would be great.Maybe i should feel wrong about this considering the church teachings but,if i ever moneymaxxed/statusmaxxed not having to worry about creating an incel child would be amazing.

being infertile would be great.Maybe i should feel wrong about this considering the church teachings but,if i ever moneymaxxed/statusmaxxed not having to worry about creating an incel child would be amazing.

Cope, as an ugly male the only "fear" your inspire is that you could impregnate a woman with your genes declared inferior. If you become infertile then you definitely become a dangerless puppy for life.

That happens to everyone when they start fapping too much

lmao why would you care if youre fertile

Sounds very fakecel of you, a real incel wouldn't even bother thinking about his fertility because that dick's only gonna see your hand anyway.

the only hole you're going to put your dick in is hole in your wall lol what's deal

I seriously think I may be infertile at this point but don't care as I don't get to reproduce anyway and even if I do I don't want kids.

How did you not know this? Of course it’s going to be watery if you fap a bunch of times per day everyday. Also JFL at worrying about that shit.
He has an ego of spreading his imperfection. if he is incel he wouldn't need to worry. If he is worried it just explains how much of a fakecel he is. I can't have another whiny boy get pussy but not a hard worker like mwah.:feelsbaton:

Why you wanna bring children into this disgusting world? Especially if your genes are shit.

Having no children is the ultimate act of mercy.