Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am not Impressed by Others' Self-Image

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
We live in a society where everyone is overly-obsess with their self-image. I have been guilty of this at times, as well. This I clearly evidenced by the filtered selfies women post on their Instagrams, and the hedonistic and self-absorbed stories males sput on their Snapchat stories. I'm really not impressed.

It should be extremely obvious that these people are really not as well-off as they try to portray themselves as. We all know that women are eternally insecure because they live in a state of constant petty competition. We know that many men are using drugs/alcohol to cope, even though they pretend to do it for the sake of being "cool".

It is time to stop being taken aback by the self-image these people try to extract from their pain and misery. Don't look up tp or revere these people. Do not envy them. Call it "cope" all you want, but I know very many Chads who are always using drugs and alcohol to cope with their own lives as they continue to do nothing of any virtue and value and feel empty as a result.

I like your threads

I kinda agree. Being an Incel teaches you not to judge people based on things they can't control. Like genetic lottery for example. Like appearance, race and even gender.

DankIncel said:
I kinda agree. Being an Incel teaches you not to judge people based on things they can't control. Like genetic lottery for example. Like appearance, race and even gender.

You had me into you said "gender".

jagged0 said:
You had me into you said "gender".

We don't look the way we do at Femoids because we judged them prematurely. We do so because of experience and a better understanding the evolutionary traits of Femoids.

Oh jeez, who invited this fucking buzzkill to this website? OP was literally the most annoying poster on /r/incels.