Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i am not gay

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
There is zero indication that I am gay. And honestly, people who tell others that they would not even agree to gay sex even if they became e.g. a billionaire and had the most beautiful wife after it are disingenuous and probably even more likely to be gay because they just state that to be not perceived as being gay.

I'm not gay so I don't try to hide anything. I never make jokes about having sex with a guy because it never crosses my mind and even though I don't consider it gay, I even once wrote that I think the only way a guy could be raped by a woman is if they got pegged in the ass, which again shows that this is the absolute worst sex imaginable for me.

I really don't know any possible logical interpretation which could lead anyone to believe that I am gay, but instead some people who hate me for some reason try everything to get me banned, idk why. I have been accused of various things, but none of them change that I am an incel who thought that I would not have to hide anything to join this group.

56640.jpg

There is zero indication that I am gay. And honestly, people who tell others that they would not even agree to gay sex even if they became e.g. a billionaire and had the most beautiful wife after it are disingenuous and probably even more likely to be gay because they just state that to be not perceived as being gay.

I'm not gay so I don't try to hide anything. I never make jokes about having sex with a guy because it never crosses my mind and even though I don't consider it gay, I even once wrote that I think the only way a guy could be raped by a woman is if they got pegged in the ass, which again shows that this is the absolute worst sex imaginable for me.

I really don't know any possible logical interpretation which could lead anyone to believe that I am gay, but instead some people who hate me for some reason try everything to get me banned, idk why. I have been accused of various things, but none of them change that I am an incel who thought that I would not have to hide anything to join this group.
something a fag would say ngl + dnr

if you have to make an entire post talking about how you are not gay instead of just going about your day knowing your not gay

Then you may be gay
@SociallyStupid

Are you @SociallyStupid maxxing?