Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am not free!

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I am not free from wageslaving, but only forever :feelsrope:.

I can't really enjoy my vacation, because I don't have any, I have to start again tommorow
At least I have depression and can now finally contemplate suicide in peace .
My next vacation is also never, it will be rough and stressful until then...

Do you have two shifts at the same day in warehosue logistics. Is your work almost accepteable?

Do you have two shifts at the same day in warehosue logistics. Is your work almost accepteable?
I work 8 hrs a day unless they need me to stay longer, i work saturdays as well.

I work 8 hrs a day unless they need me to stay longer, i work saturdays as well.

At least not two shifts but still, working on Saturday is brutal. And straight up 8 hours physical hard work are brutal as well. Are you doing loading/unloading work on an assembly belt? Let me guess, you only get minimum salary, right?

At least not two shifts but still, working on Saturday is brutal. And straight up 8 hours physical hard work are brutal as well. Are you doing loading/unloading work on an assembly belt? Let me guess, you only get minimum salary, right?
My salary is 550 dollars which is a bit above the minimum wage. I have to lift tvs and monitors, unpack them scan them and repack them. I stand the entire time.

Do you live in the EU?

I want to be free