Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i am not a fan of indians

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
★★★★
1719481983397-png.148505

indians r weirdos
why pajeet bros
why ur race so weird

India should be nuked

Handsome Lake is seething rn

Nobody but indians are fans of indians

indians r weirdos
why pajeet bros
why ur race so weird
'Jeets' characteristic weirdness is a mix of three factors I'd say. Low IQs from tropical evolution (research the Cold Winter Theory), sexlessness to the extreme (curry "culture" is incredibly K-selected and tradcucked, even married 'jeets only ever touch pussy when it's time to make a kid), and a genetic predisposition to maximum delusion that they developed to cope with their awful material conditions over milennia (you'll notice nigs possess this ability as well, hence "we wuz kangz"). These factors combined to result in "people" stupid enough to headbutt trains for fun, perverted and deprived enough to rape monitor lizards, and so deeply out of touch with reality as to believe they're all ultra-Chads who can migrate to the West and be pussy slayers (despite being poop-skinned manlets with inferior craniofacial morphology and famine-adapted body types)

Last edited:
Nobody's fan of indians

I am fan of brahmin dravidians :feelsdevil:

Yeah I hate indians. Anytime I get my call transferred and the faggot on the other end is indian I get so mad now they immigrant to my state for some fucking reason......