Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am NOT a fakecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 45822
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45822

Banned
-
30% selfie
Fuck u pieces of shit sons of sluts and whores who got fucked in holes fuck u all

I have a 2/10 face balding piece of crap,and my frame is smaller than er dick,i have autism and barley afford my food and internet to post here,

i have fucked up body proportions it makes me look like a complete joke even more funnier than a gymaxxed 4’11,i have the worst eye area in existence and i also wear glasses fuck u all

Show us your chin

Pics or it didn’t happen

I will take a chainsaw and cut your legs tall fag

That might be the case, foids standards are rising exponentially. Really ugly face may ruin everything you have going for you.

Show us your chin
Dont care that fag height wont stop the chainsaw
That might be the case, foids standards are rising exponentially. Really ugly face may ruin everything you have going for you.
Ban all tallfags
Thats you in the pic?
View attachment 655883

Tall normie
Pics or it didn’t happen
OP is white and 6'5

And that's not him in his pfp btw. He's using my face ffs which he stole from my looksmax account.

And that's not him in his pfp btw. He's using my face ffs which he stole from my looksmax account.
He can get a warning or temp for using your real face on here.

Your face is average and on top of that 6'5 just fuck off to noramanvile will you

Jfl.

Nah, its a good thing. You don't look old, just mature. Unironically your smv will be higher at 19-20.
I'll look like I'm 30 at 20

Last edited:
I'll like like I'm 30 at 20
You won't, your skin is smooth like any teenagers. Saggy skin and wrinkles makes the difference at adults.

@Lonely_2 you don't look bad, your face is average and your height above average, you have a serious body dysmorphia and girls don't like you because you are a socially awkward negative retard, foids are socially hyper active and giga NT and don't like sad introverts like you, Also a pakistani foid would actually be attracted to you in an arranged marriage, if you don't get life together you will degrade and become a legit incel like me, the choice is yours, this is the last time I'm giving you advice

He can get a warning or temp for using your real face on here.

Yes. He should use this instead:

@Lonely_2 you don't look bad, your face is average and your height above average, you have a serious body dysmorphia and girls don't like you because you are a socially awkward negative retard, foids are socially hyper active and giga NT and don't like sad introverts like you, Also a pakistani foid would actually be attracted to you in an arranged marriage, if you don't get life together you will degrade and become a legit incel like me, the choice is yours, this is the last time I'm giving you advice
Well said, he is tall and mature looking, girl in the arranged marriage would expect of him to be dominant and strict and wouldn't see him as weak or pushovers.