Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am not a bad person. But I sometimea feel lile I was dealt a bad hand when others that are bad people were dealt good ones.

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
I love people. Always did. Good-looking men have been great friends, strangers. Women too.

But I feel that good-looking men and women that feel superior to me, make me feel so worthless that all I think about is walking home and swallow a 9mm.

I want to brutally die and make this suffering end. I just can't see myself smiling at beautiful people and makihr them feel like an attractive man is laughing at them, too. I will never feel this. They will always hate me, actively or passively through neglect/no one wans to be friends as much as with attractibe people.

However, I will not do anything. I stay alive for family and friends but if a car would speed towards me with 100mph, destroying my body in the process and ripping all my limbs apart, I would not dodge.

Same if a robber pointed a gun at me. My whole head would be gone but also the pain.

Maybe a young guy's phone would fall from a rollercoaster that he is riding with his girlfriend,that has a sharp phone case, would speed towards me to the ground, decapitating me in the process.

I would look even more subhuman without my head on my shoulders but I hope that all good-looking humans on earth will not be too disgusted with my decapitated, subhuman flesh laying ln the ground.

I want to be chad.

Maybe in the next life. I hope.