Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am non-human

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I am a non-human entity. I see it in the way others treat me. I look at how I and others like me are treated and I can’t help but ask why? What kind of sick joke is this life? Was I made simply to rot and be a laughing post for others? What kind of loving God or entity creates me knowing full well that I am going to suffer at the hands of an increasingly hostile society of hateful people? It’s pure cruelty. Is there even a God? Maybe the entity that created me was evil. I don’t know. Even with tears in my eyes God doesn’t seem to care about me. He just continues to let me suffer and/or rot without giving me anything positive, any sort of motivation or love. I guess im just not Human enough.

I look at the way we have been treated by people. We have been completely mocked, shamed and bullied, been compared to terrorists, dehumanised by groups such as IncelTears and dehumanised by society as a whole. They mock us for being short, ugly, poor, isolated “losers”. They want us dead and buried, forgotten about and bred out. Nobody wants to help you or I. We’re the bottom of society, the underclass below the underclass itself.

I’m dying and have been left to rot and suffer alone in my own room, dying a slow, invisible death inside out with my heart breaking every day from the misery and loneliness that I have been forced to endure for at least several years now.

I’m at the bottom of the pecking order. I’m not wealthy, high status, good looking, tall etc. I’m a loser, genetically, socially and economically. People with French sounding Norman surnames are at the top of the socio-economic hierarchy in my country and have lineages dating back to the Norman’s. I don’t have that. They’re often handsome. I don’t feel as if I am. They’re rich. I’m not. I’m just some working class dreg. They expect me to slave away, 9-5 in some miserable working job that I hate. I’m one of the self aware worker drones who won’t do that. What’s the point? Where’s the incentive? The other worker drones scold me for not participating. Why would I when they mock me?

I’m not Human. I’m just “it”. Something that exists in physical form that isn’t really alive inside, not anymore at least. I’m just dead inside, devoid of most emotion. My heart has become numb to my suffering. It’s just normal to wake up and not get dressed or want to do anything at all or to not feel any happy emotion. Making a positive change in my life is futile, so I have given up. There’s no point anymore. I don’t even have the energy to kill myself.

But it’s all my fault apparently.

u need Jesus max and visit the realm of Gods and become divine primordial Chad. leaving your mortalcoil behind

EUqd fZUUAAvspW

I’m not from this planet

I’m one of the self aware worker drones who won’t do that.
That reminded me of the cogito virus from Ergo Proxy.

I’m not Human. I’m just “it”. Something that exists in physical form that isn’t really alive inside, not anymore at least.
Idk about that tbh. Elliot Rodger said that human females rejected us (and that’s a declaration of war for him), but that doesn’t mean you are no longer human.

Being a manlet makes me feel I'm not even part of this world and that my existence is totally useless and irrelevant

I'm not human

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back