Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am no longer racist

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
I hope all rapist murdering shitskin muslims and niggers come to europe and destroy everything, I want more murder and rape and violence and chaos in the streets. If I can't be happy then no one can

ok im coming to Europe and chimping out

i will destroy your economy using "BLACK LIVES MATTER" and my privileges the liberals gave me :feelsokman:

ok im coming to Europe and chimping out

i will destroy your economy using "BLACK LIVES MATTER" and my privileges the liberals gave me :feelsokman:
You will still get beaten to death :feelskek:

You will still get beaten to death :feelskek:
no i wont because black lives matter

or do they not in europe? only in the good old muttmerica?

Only in cuckmerica you see there in u.s they are born around shitskins so in europe we only want our own people

Here in the UK we are pretty woke and pro-Black I think.

As a country I mean. I don't hate any race but I'm very much right-wing and pro-White!

Last edited:
Rayping a prime blue eyed and blonde hair white foid is:ahegao:

I never expected this to happen :feelshaha:

i hope they are sent to your house instead

As I thought, civility is necessary for...

I hope all rapist murdering shitskin muslims and niggers come to europe and destroy everything, I want more murder and rape and violence and chaos in the streets. If I can't be happy then no one can
Yes I will come there and give out the azaan and call for prayer with the biggest loudspeaker,distribute Qurans,and recruit fellowcels by promising them 72 virgins in heaven!!Allahuakbar!Subhaanallah!

And I will rape your foids,they are whores anyway:reeeeee::lasereyes:
Yes I will come there and give out the azaan and call for prayer with the biggest loudspeaker,distribute Qurans,and recruit fellowcels by promising them 72 virgins in heaven!!Allahuakbar!Subhaanallah!