Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I am no longer mgtow, but deep down I feel that I still hate women. Help me, IT!

LARP to destabilise them. Giving the bastards a taste of their own medicine no doubt.

Oh yet another BS post.

As over as it is for the majority of MGTOW, their sentiment and beliefs are something I can get behind.
If foids despise any guy that isn't chad, want to settle with a guy once they've ridden the carousel and will only give up sex ("because they're a born again virgin") once married (when marriage yields no pros for men), then why the hell would any sane man deal with foids?

Despite their cringe on "game" and "peaking in their 30s", they're the closest thing to the blackpill we've got hence why I'll support them.

, I still feel like the sexist asshole who railed against women on the inside, despite not having even the slightest inclination towards sexism anymore.

Men going(sent) their own way.

That's all it is.

Yes they'll complain about how degenerate and shitty the modern woman is and they have every right to do so. Doesn't stop them from being sent their own way. Similarly, feminists don't stop complaining about how toxic men are. It doesn't mean femininsts don't not hate a sub-8 male.

I’d be a perfect boyfriend.

You just know he's ugly.

I used to believe "I'd be a perfect boyfriend", considering I was always positive in my youth. I'd always question why foids would happily date the racist, bullies and not any of the guys who were chill, outgoing and polite. Then I took the blackpill.

If you asked me, I’d say that I’m nothing but a selfish piece of shit who doesn’t deserve to be happy. I hate everything about myself: My looks, my shitty sense of humor, and my anxiety. I want for me to just fuck off and leave the world alone.

But another part of me really, really, really, really wants to see where this whole “success” thing goes. I’m genuinely doing better than I ever have in my relatively short life.

So please, I’m begging you, tell me I’m dumb for feeling insecure and unwanted. I have literally no logical reason for feeling this way. I thank you in advance.

You're a genetic failure in the eyes of foids.
If you were actually attractive you wouldn't "feel insecure and unwanted", because you'd actually be desirable and wanted.
You're not "depressed". Your genetics have just surrendered you to live the life any guy who isn't chad shall face. If you were good looking, you'd have a way better mindset, confidence etc.

Your issue is your face/race/height. That's the issue for majority of men. There's no changing that, so you either cope (MGTOW) or rope.

That person was never from that other group they denigrate.
He is just a poor delusional man.

If you're an ex mgtow or incel, you were never apart of those things at all

Why is it so hard to admit that your life is shit because of your face/height/race? :lul:

The forum self nuked itself... Too bad... Sooo Sad...

MGTOW = Men Coping Their Own Way