Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am no longer in need of any contact with the material world

giganticel

giganticel

Greycel
It is the profound nature of the mind to move between the real and the unreal, between the fact - the reality - and what there is to do: ideality. Consciousness is inseparably discerned from the finite as reality, from the infinite as desire, as unreality. All consciousness is linked to the discovery of what it is not. And if this negativity is suffering, it is also openness, perspective, horizon, hope: it is sense.
If Christianity has taught me anything, it is its incompatibility with gnosis and its inchoateness. Gnosis, influenced by philosophers such as Plato, is based on two concepts. First, it teaches a matter-spirit dualism. Gnostics claim that matter is inherently bad, while the mind is good. Therefore, they believe that everything that is done in the body, even the worst of sins, has no importance, since real life exists only in the spiritual realm. On the subject of salvation, Gnosticism teaches that it is obtained by the acquisition of divine knowledge, which frees us from the illusions of darkness. Do you see where I am going buddy boyos ? The blackpill is this supreme knowledge that will eventually free us from the chains of reality.

It is the profound nature of the mind to move between the real and the unreal, between the fact - the reality - and what there is to do: ideality. Consciousness is inseparably discerned from the finite as reality, from the infinite as desire, as unreality. All consciousness is linked to the discovery of what it is not. And if this negativity is suffering, it is also openness, perspective, horizon, hope: it is sense.
If Christianity has taught me anything, it is its incompatibility with gnosis and its inchoateness. Gnosis, influenced by philosophers such as Plato, is based on two concepts. First, it teaches a matter-spirit dualism. Gnostics claim that matter is inherently bad, while the mind is good. Therefore, they believe that everything that is done in the body, even the worst of sins, has no importance, since real life exists only in the spiritual realm. On the subject of salvation, Gnosticism teaches that it is obtained by the acquisition of divine knowledge, which frees us from the illusions of darkness. Do you see where I am going buddy boyos ? The blackpill is this supreme knowledge that will eventually free us from the chains of reality.
Any remarks ? feedback ?

IMG 6419

IMG 6287

20 ghostfags currently deciphering the depth of my message

did u ever read any occult books?

Any remarks ? feedback ?
He doesn't give feedback. He posts anime reaction gifs and non sequiturs about Japan to up his post count.

IMO, philosophical viewpoints are inherently subjective, and whatever works for you is great. It's basically still cope, but cope with ancient Greek pedigree ;)

He doesn't give feedback. He posts anime reaction gifs and non sequiturs about Japan to up his post count.

IMO, philosophical viewpoints are inherently subjective, and whatever works for you is great. It's basically still cope, but cope with ancient Greek pedigree ;)
Just post 1500 gifs per day bro while mods ban me for 500 iq posts smh