Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am no better than a normie — it is a mog or be mogged world, even for fellow incels.

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
★★★
my parents have an old out of tune piano in their garage. I had a piano tuner come by a few months ago so I can get back into playing (the cope didn't last very long, gave up the next month). Anyway, the tuner guy was like 5'4. I'm 5'6, so I was slightly taller than him. My immediate reaction was, damn, how unfortunate.

I felt a sense of dominance over him though as we conversed about the piano. I started noticing it, almost like a subconscious primal reaction. I just felt "cooler" than him, more confident, more masculine. It was crazy. I complain about society poking fun of short guys as I am a short guy, but as soon as a shorter guy than me comes in the room, I enjoy the mog. I finally got to mog that day. It felt nice to height mog for once. I'm usually quiet, reserved, kinda autistic/awkward in social situations, but not when talking with someone my brain interpreted as 'inferior'.

I don't want to virtue signal like I'm a "good guy" ... But I usually don't think/feel like this. I don't know if I'm explaining it well, but it was an uncontrollable feeling and thought process. I can see why normies act the way they do, enjoying any kind of mog they can get in day to day life. If I was 6'5 I would be so excited to mog everytime I walked outside.

Last edited:
I mean I'm guessing you didn't go out of your way to treat him like shit right?

You shouldn't feel bad as it is a natural thing to feel that way.

As long as you were respectful towards him then I don't think you did anything wrong

I mean I'm guessing you didn't go out of your way to treat him like shit right?

You shouldn't feel bad as it is a natural thing to feel that way.

As long as you were respectful towards him then I don't think you did anything wrong
Oh yes, treated him with utmost respect. Even tipped him 15 extra usd.

Oh yes, treated him with utmost respect. Even tipped him 15 extra usd.
That's nice of you brocel.

I'm sure he really appreciated that

Its male nature wanting to dominate " / being above others .

A 10 year old kid you could just Kick around Mindlessly if you want , and might even gain Pleasure from it . Of course Laws make sure you dont . But thats Human nature pretty much .

I'd rather be tall and ugly than small and handsome.

If you're tall and can emit charisma, looks literally stop mattering.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back