Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am never gonna suicide

L

LolZebras

Greycel
I can’t be the only one who thinks like this. I have never really considered suicide at all. I’m not saying that my depression was never strong, all I’m saying is that what’s the point really? Am I ending my life just to go to hell and/or suffer in some strange place. What’s the point in dying sad if I wanted to be happy? If I won’t feel anything after dying what will the point of ending pain? Do I really want pain to be my last feeling?

Really though, unless I live in some sort of strange dystopia like that episode in Family guy where Peter touched everyone and they turn into Robin Williams, I would rather get raped to death by a gorilla than kill myself. I still have lots of things I want to achieve and cope with.

I don't have urges to rope. I cope on a good diet and I don't drink liquor a lot or eat (((frozen pizza))), laden with Jewish chemicals.

I want to spread the blackpill and hopefully the world will collapse. I hope for a mad max dystopia with stacys kept hostage as breeders and incel tribes waging war on Chad tribes.

Last edited:
I can’t be the only one who thinks like this. I have never really considered suicide at all. I’m not saying that my depression was never strong, all I’m saying is that what’s the point really? Am I ending my life just to go to hell and/or suffer in some strange place. What’s the point in dying sad if I wanted to be happy? If I won’t feel anything after dying what will the point of ending pain? Do I really want pain to be my last feeling?

Really though, unless I live in some sort of strange dystopia like that episode in Family guy where Peter touched everyone and they turn into Robin Williams, I would rather get raped to death by a gorilla than kill myself. I still have lots of things I want to achieve and cope with.

ah yes a youngcel.

I'm too much of a pussy to rope. :feelsbadman:

I am too proud to kill myself

Good for you Bro.

I say I want or will rope one day BUT whenever I am faced with a life or death situation I automatically choose life.

I could have died many a times on the road driving but I've always managed to come out alive.

It's like I have been geassed to "live" like Suzaku.

That's all.