Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am never able to get good grades

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Even if I somehow study I still fail. Idk what it is. The whole academic stuff always exhausted me and I never understood how other kids got a's. Anybody relate?

Im ineducable :feelstastyman:

Not really, it's dull as fuck and as a genuine truecel motivation is nonexistant, but it's not hard in my experience.

Take stimulants.

Not really, it's dull as fuck and as a genuine truecel motivation is nonexistant, but it's not hard in my experience.

Take stimulants.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: Its over, I cannot do something others do so easily.

It doesn't matter tbh

I do not care about getting good grades. They never measured anything else than how good goyim we are anyway. Self-education on subjects which really do have importance for your life is preferable to follow a stupid curriculum.

Same. This is why, I'm not a tryhard. :feelsbadman:
While stacies get top grades, I will barely pass. :feelsree:

I was never be good at school tbh, my grades were not the higher

Same. This is why, I'm not a tryhard. :feelsbadman:
While stacies get top grades, I will barely pass. :feelsree:
IKR, women get good grades with ease and many people in general also but do I? no. @LastGerman this is too much to handle...

tbh i don't give a shit about any of the stuff I am learning. rotting on this forum and having no will to live makes learning tormenting

tbh i don't give a shit about any of the stuff I am learning. rotting on this forum and having no will to live makes learning tormenting
Ikr, I have NO energy to study whatsoever and if I do its very inefficient. Its ropefuel. Jfl at being born an incel.

IKR, women get good grades with ease and many people in general also but do I? no. @LastGerman this is too much to handle...

I just cannot take it anymore.

I used to hate studying

I am able to get good grades but I just hate studying.

Same. I had to spend 4-12 hours daily to get 70 and 80s. While chads partying would wing it and easily get higher grades

same. i always struggled in school

Same man i was the worst of the whole class

Don't fall for the 'focus on your studies' meme. I got good grades throughout school and university and still ended up here.

I suck at everything

At least youre not a drop out :feelsrope:
I almost dropped out during university but stuck it out and graduated. It hasn't exactly done much for me though.

Having good grades is the easiest thing in the world, in my class there were a lot of braindead retards with great grades

Having good grades is the easiest thing in the world, in my class there were a lot of braindead retards with great grades
This makes having bad grades even worse :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

You have to actually learn the stuff, not just read it and try to memorize it. Even then, your iq may not be high enough.

The real Blackpill is that grades won't matter

Same tbh. I have developed poor reading comprehensions over the years of inceldom. My brain feels like it doesnt want to do anything but LDAR. I wish I had the motivation of a normie. Then i would at least be able to careermaxxing.

Same tbh. I have developed poor reading comprehensions over the years of inceldom. My brain feels like it doesnt want to do anything but LDAR. I wish I had the motivation of a normie. Then i would at least be able to careermaxxing.
Exactly... the gradepill is too much...