Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am moving to a new care home

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Luminary
★★★★★
Between getting ear-raped in my current care home, I am moving to a new one.

it is far bigger and with warm colours, and more luxurious, and my ensuite bedroom is situated in a way so that i have no dick head neighbours like i do now.

The quite lounge is on the 3rd floor and actually furnished and functioning unlike the one i am at now.

allah fucking akbar i may get a nights sleep for the 1st time in over half a year

Care home? Are you like 70 years old?

mogger, i live in a shitty appartment, i will probably need to own a private one in the futur but that will take some time :forcedsmile:

it will also be easier to access whores should i want

Between getting ear-raped in my current care home, I am moving to a new one.

it is far bigger and with warm colours, and more luxurious, and my ensuite bedroom is situated in a way so that i have no dick head neighbours like i do now.

The quite lounge is on the 3rd floor and actually furnished and functioning unlike the one i am at now.

allah fucking akbar i may get a nights sleep for the 1st time in over half a year
based, a good abode makes the incel life a lot better

based, a good abode makes the incel life a lot better
for me its just about being left alone.

the worst part about being in a cell was the police interviews and fucking being bothered for instance

NIce. Neetmax to the limit

You mean like supported accommodation? That's my set-up; this loud fuck ruined last summer for me here but he moved out in autumn thankfully. It's splendidly quiet now but you never know what reprobate might move in next.

dude you live in a care home?? only truecel here man