Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am more angry than jealous

L

Linesnap99

Paragon
★★★★★
I am angry. people can be relatively poor but he can be happy. a poor guy may not be able to drive a premium car like the bentleys or the beemers but he could get a honda or toyota ok.
If a person lives in an area where everyone has a car and you drive nothing then you have the right to be angry. you would ask yourself why am i not driving like the neibours. why do i not have a car. you would be jealous you would be angry at yourself and all your neibours who has car.

When i am seeing all the guys , my uncles ,seniors , my peers with a foid, hanging out with them, having fun, marrying them, fucking them , all my life and i have no one then i would ask myself what about me. am i not good enough.

You have all the right to be angry and jealous.
But i am more angry than jealous. angry at myself and others.

You have all the right to be angry and jealous.
reggie watts yes GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

We are being denied basic needs and we get laughed at and told to fuck off if we dare to complain.

I feel angry as well.
I don't really ask myself if I'm right or wrong doing so though, that's just how I feel.

OP is 100000% correct