Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am mogged even on this site

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Somehow, even on this supposedly incel site, I am mogged and still the biggest loser. Fakecels and foids run rampant here. It doesn't feel like an incel space anymore. Users here literally talk to foids while I have to listen to girlfriend asmr to not kill myself immediately :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Tfw you will never have an .is postmaxxer gf

I'm mogged by everyone

Who talks to foids?

Somehow, even on this supposedly incel site, I am mogged and still the biggest loser. Fakecels and foids run rampant here. It doesn't feel like an incel space anymore. Users here literally talk to foids while I have to listen to girlfriend asmr to not kill myself immediately :cryfeels::feelsrope:
the users who have jobs. I want to kill them all they are lucky bastards

Who talks to foids?
A fair amount of users actually. More than you would expect. Not going to name names however the most obvious one would be glowinthedark who just self admitted to it in a recent post.

Users here literally talk to foids
I doubt that's really commonplace here. Those "femcels" couldn't actually bother to meet an actual incel and they make huge excuses. I've seen that in my country's equivalent of 4chan. At least .is still has decent rules while in the imageboard I mentioned, even a sub meant for outcasts and "hikikomoris" is ruined by sexhavers, they don't get banned anymore. If you complain about that, you get downvoted even there, it's a next-level cuckoldry when the downvoters may be incels and those kicked on head by soyciety.

A fair amount of users actually. More than you would expect. Not going to name names however the most obvious one would be glowinthedark who just self admitted to it in a recent post.
I am kinda pissed now. I thought it was only a small minority but it seems that's not the case.

I am kinda pissed now. I thought it was only a small minority but it seems that's not the case.
There's a user here who is a blatant fakecel, who literally edates, but his account is still here for some reason?

If I was mod I would've already rooted this guy out and made a thread exposing the fucker, because he's not just talking to foids, he literally has a relationship with one and foids have rated him to be attractive and "cute" (7-8/10) jfl.

There's a user here who is a blatant fakecel, who literally edates, but his account is still here for some reason?

If I was mod I would've already rooted this guy out and made a thread exposing the fucker, because he's not just talking to foids, he literally has a relationship with one and foids have rated him to be attractive and "cute" (7-8/10) jfl.
Is it an active user and is he having sex?:feelssus:

Is it an active user and is he having sex?:feelssus:
Not sure if he is having sex but he has many egirls who think he's attractive. If anything, he's a volcel/standardcel. He's a somewhat active user.
The mods need to root out these fakecel scum.

foids if you see this hmu

Moggedmogs me.

Not sure if he is having sex but he has many egirls who think he's attractive. If anything, he's a volcel/standardcel. He's a somewhat active user.
The mods need to root out these fakecel scum.
I am curious as to why you are not exposing this user. Seems like a huge fakecel.

I doubt that's really commonplace here. Those "femcels" couldn't actually bother to meet an actual incel and they make huge excuses. I've seen that in my country's equivalent of 4chan. At least .is still has decent rules while in the imageboard I mentioned, even a sub meant for outcasts and "hikikomoris" is ruined by sexhavers, they don't get banned anymore. If you complain about that, you get downvoted even there, it's a next-level cuckoldry when the downvoters may be incels and those kicked on head by soyciety.
Maybe not "commonplace", but for an incel space there are a lot more of them than you'd expect.

I am curious as to why you are not exposing this user. Seems like a huge fakecel.
There are many I want to expose, but I am just a powerless user at the bottom of the hierarchy that can't do anything anyways. Mods hold all the power here after all.

Are there really foids here? Wtf.

Are there really foids here? Wtf.
Yes. This should be more than obvious. There have been numerous blatant foid infiltrator gray accounts who are easy to call out. And more who have infiltrated successfully and lie within our ranks.

I mean the more time will pass the more "normal,average" Dudes will Be incel.
What do You expect?A friend of mine is a normie pretty much, he has a wage job, 21 years old virgin but he isn't on this site.
This thing will just increasing , you will be always at a lower bottom then before if the standards keep increasing

why would sexhavers be on this forum? they have sex all the time and visit there family, and have sex orgies.

Yes. This should be more than obvious. There have been numerous blatant foid infiltrator gray accounts who are easy to call out. And more who have infiltrated successfully and lie within our ranks.
Ragefuel. :feelsree:

They have a bazillion other forums to pick from but they choose the male-only one.
/r9k/ used to be the same way.

why would sexhavers be on this forum? they have sex all the time and visit there family, and have sex orgies.
I never explicitly stated sexhavers but the reason is because they view this place as a zoo; a sick attraction for them because they can sit back and laugh at us for entertainment.

link some good ones!
You should make a post with some good gf asmr if you haven't already.
Sure, I might make a post later detailing some gf asmr videos that I enjoyed. It is quite brutal and a guilty pleasure however.

Ragefuel. :feelsree:

They have a bazillion other forums to pick from but they choose the male-only one.
/r9k/ used to be the same way.
Foids love attention. They have a thirst for it, and what better place to get it from than a forum full of desperate lonely sexless men?

There are probably both mogging you and mogged by you.
It would be too easy if you were the best or worst looking one. You're supposed to be no one wherever you go (of course not for me brocel :feelsaww: , just generally)

I don't know how you find relief in girlfriend asmr videos. To me it's kind of ropefuel. I like regular asmr videos but maybe I haven't seen the good shit. Can you show me a girlfriend asmr video that you like?

Yep, too much humble bragging.