Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am mogged even by other brocels

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

Copyrighted. ✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
It's over for a lot of us here, including myself, but one thing I noticed if that most of my brocels have hobbies.
I've had a few over my past life but I quit them after realizing how terrible I am at them.
I'll have years doing something just to get absolutely destroyed by some noobie.
Some of you brocels are legit godly at the hobbies you do (whether it be games, physical activity, iq in subjects, etc)

I legit am good at nothing. Nothing have I ever done have I mastered. I've tried many things and kept steady in them but cannot and will never improve.
I deserve to die.
I cannot get good at anything simply and it's over with any and everything I do. jfl at my existence, sometimes I question what God made my purpose for because I can't even preach his word correctly without getting corrected by someone who has known about him less.
What the hell is my existence for?

I hate getting mogged by you tbh.

How exactly have I mogged you?
there's 0 way I have mogged you, ever.
You're 3" taller than me, have a job, doesn't belong to the least desirable race, probably better-looking than me.

your post count mogged me to hell and back
over for GrAYcel :feelsrope:

I question what God made my purpose for
Same shit I kind of question myself proposing the idea that there was some sort of God out there.
Which kind of makes me think that our purpose is to be contrast and filler material, a nameless cog working for a behemoth system.
(Think of like how darkness is the absence of light and how it needs the other to stand out)
Chads exist because we exist.

You're 3" taller than me, have a job, doesn't belong to the least desirable race, probably better-looking than me.
I suppose. the wage slave I have accepts literally anyone, and i am on the verge of separation because of FUCKING MEDICAL PROBLEMS. I am forced to have a job or else I will be homeless and die... and Total nigger death. You iqmogg me and I am an embarassment to my race and the world. Curries are seen as more useful in the burgerlands than niggers and will easily get more opportunities from the white man.
Either way I still fucking lose just as bad as you.
And jfl if you're worse looking than me. You must've had a more serious accident than I have had to look way more demented.

It's over for a lot of us here, including myself, but one thing I noticed if that most of my brocels have hobbies.
I've had a few over my past life but I quit them after realizing how terrible I am at them.
I'll have years doing something just to get absolutely destroyed by some noobie.
Some of you brocels are legit godly at the hobbies you do (whether it be games, physical activity, iq in subjects, etc)

I legit am good at nothing. Nothing have I ever done have I mastered. I've tried many things and kept steady in them but cannot and will never improve.
I deserve to die.
I cannot get good at anything simply and it's over with any and everything I do. jfl at my existence, sometimes I question what God made my purpose for because I can't even preach his word correctly without getting corrected by someone who has known about him less.
I'll drink it all out, Ironsides.

I deserve to die.
i noticed you reached paragon and now you dont use "over" anymore :cryfeels:

I deserve to die.
A lot of the "incels" mogging you are probably fakecels. The fakecel issue will never be solved, because the blackpill is naturally prone to fakecels, because most people (men and women) who are obsessed with their looks have thought at least at some point that they're good looking but 1 or 2 bad features "ruin" them when the only they ruin is a modeling carreer. That's why so many incel selfies are just normie tier or even above average looking.

i noticed you reached paragon and now you dont use "over" anymore :cryfeels:
Don't worry brocel, it's still over, just like how I describe in the thread :cryfeels:
paragon ended my candidacy. the 1 thing I can claim as a life accomplishment per se :waitwhat:

it's over

To wage slave for Mr. shecklesburg and beta bucks some used up hag in her 40s and die like a cuck.
too ugly to betabuxx tbh
it’s finished.

A lot of the "incels" mogging you are probably fakecels. The fakecel issue will never be solved, because the blackpill is naturally prone to fakecels, because most people (men and women) who are obsessed with their looks have thought at least at some point that they're good looking but 1 or 2 bad features "ruin" them when the only they ruin is a modeling carreer. That's why so many incel selfies are just normie tier or even above average looking.
A sign that you are a truecel is when you have been bullied because of the way you look, I can't imagine how much better my life would've been if I was good looking.

A sign that you are a truecel is when you have been bullied because of the way you look, I can't imagine how much better my life would've been if I was good looking.
I have.