Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am made fun of EVERYWHERE I go

Truecelcel

Truecelcel

Officer
★★★
Ever since I was a child, I have been fun of, not by people I knew or even other children. I have been bullied by adults and strangers.
As a kid, going outside went paired with cars stopping next to me, or people walking in my direction, berating me for everything and nothing, most often being paired with hatred for my ginger ('cel trait) hair, even now at almost 22 I got yelled at by a foid like 30m away from me, screaming insults at me from far away.
Not too long ago, I laughed at something alone in my flat, and someone outside imitated my laugh back at me.
Children make fun of me when I step out the door, customers at my job (customer service) make fun of me when they think they hung up.
It will never end until my life does.

Who here relates?

Ever since I was a child, I have been fun of, not by people I knew or even other children. I have been bullied by adults and strangers.
As a kid, going outside went paired with cars stopping next to me, or people walking in my direction, berating me for everything and nothing, most often being paired with hatred for my ginger ('cel trait) hair, even now at almost 22 I got yelled at by a foid like 30m away from me, screaming insults at me from far away.
Not too long ago, I laughed at something alone in my flat, and someone outside imitated my laugh back at me.
Children make fun of me when I step out the door, customers at my job (customer service) make fun of me when they think they hung up.
It will never end until my life does.

Who here relates?
brutal, if there is a hell we are already in it

Older people have always been far nicer and down to earth tbh

Older people have always been far nicer and down to earth tbh
Lucky. My xp matches with OP, and adult bullying is infinitely worse than when kids did it.

Yeah I've been there man, glares, comments, sniggers, muttering shit as they walk past me etc.

Even had it in a couple of my jobs in so called "professional environments". Worlds a sick joke.

Yeah I've been there man, glares, comments, sniggers, muttering shit as they walk past me etc.

Even had it in a couple of my jobs in so called "professional environments". Worlds a sick joke.
I can't live at home so I have to cope with WFH and just ignoring the customer during the call:fuk:

Yeah, normies will sense you're not one of them and bitch at you wherever

Even in the workplace they'll be passive-aggressive little shits about it

Those retards always seem to have the time to shit on people for not being normie enough

Man, I wish I could at least experience the normie treatment, I wouldn't mind being single. But the 2 are correlated. I've had times where I've been ridiculed by grocery store employees so I report to their manager and get them fired or in trouble. I did it last month to a blonde white guy that used to work at the supermarket that will always snigger at me when he was on his lunch break with co-workers and I was just minding my own fucking business. it went on for months until I finally had enough and called the store to speak to the manager. I never saw him again, thank fuck it was unnerving to go to that store, I have no choice cos no car. closet to my house.