Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am living hell inside my own mind

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I have obsessive intrusive thoughts about how subhuman and hopeless i am the whole day, i literally cannot stop thinking about it no matter what, i cant study i cant play games i cant watch movies because i am being tortured mentally 24/7, i feel like im literally already in hell spiritually, suicide is literally my only way out of hell

Last edited:
i only enjoy stuff anymore when i'm high/stoned

Sorry to hear. Your mind can be your own worst enemy.

Try to be less critical towards yourself. Its not your fault that you were born this way.

Are there any things about your appearnce that could be fixed via a surgery or something?
Any features that particurally crush you?

Last edited:
I feel you brocel. Things can get really, really hard. Hope you get better.

I have obsessive intrusive thoughts about how subhuman and hopeless i am the whole day, i literally cannot stop thinking about it no matter what, i cant study i cant play games i cant watch movies because i am being tortured mentally 24/7, i feel like im literally already in hell spiritually, suicide is literally my only way out of hell
I was just like you before getting to know shiva ded srs ngl. Transcend this illusionary world with meditation on shiva with his mantras, buddy boyo.:feelsmage:

I'm sorry you're suffering horribly from being so ugly that no one wants you. It's over for you.

start writing down ur thoughts that is a huge relief and start talking to your self, imagine people and scenarios. I have been in that hell before i know the pain and torture that it gives but follow my advice. Also try xanax, diazepam or bromazapam(lexilium) from meds or try smoking weed or drinking beer.

Stop thinking you're subhuman when we exist in this clown world. You have a soul, those money-hungry automations do not.

I know how it feels, play games or watch videos, keep your mind busy.

Fast and pray the hell away

I'm so sorry for you. It must be complicated. Don't be so critical of yourself, life is about more than getting someone, even though I understand how much it hurts. Ascend, and stop summarizing you and your life based on your appearance. If you want to talk I'll be here

I am the same.