Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am literally living with cucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
I asked some boys in my college if they would marry a non virgin girl. All of them said virginity does not matter in girls and they will be fine with it. Thank you west for spreading your degenerate ideas. People are now fine with marrying roasties who have taken Chad's dick and cum in her mouth.

I wouldn't mind either, I just want to be loved IS THAT ASKING SO MUCH? WHY DOES ANY FUCKING GIRL LOVE ME BACK? FUCK THIS WORLD. :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Why is this surprising to you

are they virgins? If they aren't, it is not cucked.

even my mother told me that virginity mattered for the same reasons discussed here

Its time to cleanse the world of infidels who don't believe in the blackpill

If they're pushovers you can get more space

I mean if they've had lots of sex before then that would be hypocritical for them to have that requirement and they've had their fun just like her.
If they're "virgin but not incel" types then it's a life of betabux that awaits them.

Before I became blackpilled, I always wondered why every guy around me was content with wifing up leftovers. It really confused me and made me think I was wrong for wanting my wife to not have been fucked by another guy. But now I know I was right all along and the stats back me up :feelshmm:

the amount of virgin girls out there is like %0.00001

that drops to 0 if you exclude literal blimps and elephants

They’re coping

You can’t realistically expect virgin women in a liberal society unless you’re young or have access to young women. People start having bfs/gfs and shit from ages 14-18 so only a minority of foids will be virgin. That’s just your culture. But if you’re from a conservative culture/religion and are ok with a non-virgin then you’re a total cuck.

Last edited:
Not surprised at all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back