Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i am literally invisible

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
in my geometry class of 12 other people i have never been called on to answer, which is good for me but today the teacher said she wants to "hear from more people" and i sit in front of the class so i was sure id probably be called but she called on some other people instead. when the class ended she said she was glad she heard from "everybody" jfl. people also seem to bump into me in the hallways a lot

You are invisible because you are ugly.

I had a teacher who stopped me when I was walking into her room and asked if I was in her class. It was several weeks into the year.

try colognemaxxing. you're invisible, but they'll smell you! :feelshaha:

Take advantage of it, sleep, use your phone whatever.

Well on the bright side, you probably wont get into much trouble at school.

Your school life is similar to mine bro. I was so short that teachers sometimes couldn't even see me in the class.

Based. So similar to my situation. I was always the odd one, the one who never seemed to fit in any category, never felt like I belonged anywhere ...

in my geometry class of 12 other people i have never been called on to answer, which is good for me but today the teacher said she wants to "hear from more people" and i sit in front of the class so i was sure id probably be called but she called on some other people instead. when the class ended she said she was glad she heard from "everybody" jfl. people also seem to bump into me in the hallways a lot
Women's brains literally don't process ugly men. There is a gigantic perceptual blindspot. She literally doesn't see you.

being invisible is such a blessing as subhuman. subhumans only get unwanted attention from other people and often get bullied badly. being invisible is lot better than being embarassed publicly by everyone.

being invisible is such a blessing as subhuman. subhumans only get unwanted attention from other people and often get bullied badly. being invisible is lot better than being embarassed publicly by everyone.
Υеаh, І аgrее. Υеѕtеrdау, І wаѕ іn сlаѕѕ аnd thеrе wеrе kіdѕ mосkіng ѕоmеоnе іn thе сlаѕѕ whісh ѕоundеd ѕuѕрісіоuѕlу ѕіmіlаr tо mе fоr а ѕоlіd fіvе mіnutеѕ ѕtrаіght. І fеlt lіkе соmрlеtе gаrbаgе. І wаѕ соnѕіdеrіng tеllіng thеm thаt іt'ѕ nоt nісе tо dеgrаdе реорlе lіkе thаt but іt рrоbаblу wоuldn't hаvе gоnе wеll. Му рееrѕ аlѕо аlwауѕ ѕау thаt іt lооkѕ lіkе І'm gоіng tо kіll mуѕеlf оr dерrеѕѕеd. І wоndеr іf thеу knоw І саn hеаr thеm? Іf thеу dіd, І dоubt thеу'd саrе.